Window tint

PImageUploadedByTaco Forum1423862403.589259.jpgpicture I took today. Shows my 3% tint. Asked for 5 but it yielded 3 only complaint is driving at night is a bit scary

My state is 35% but I like having them all 20%, any darker and it becomes to hard to see out at night. I had 5% on a WRX the only thing it was good for was back seat privacy ;)

I knew I could do an eyebrow but had no idea I could tint the whole windshield. He said it would help darken all around and 50% was max on windshield. I’ll be going back cause I can see I need to go darker on the back glass. IMG_3413.jpg

I knew I could do an eyebrow but had no idea I could tint the whole windshield. He said it would help darken all around and 50% was max on windshield. I’ll be going back cause I can see I need to go darker on the back glass. View attachment 13158
The only windows you can legally tint are the side windows, rear windows, and the top six inches of the windshield in my state. I don’t think I’d want my front window tinted. Although it may have prevented them from seeing me as well when I got paparazzied.

The only windows you can legally tint are the side windows, rear windows, and the top six inches of the windshield in my state. I don’t think I’d want my front window tinted. Although it may have prevented them from seeing me as well when I got paparazzied.

Lol it’s different and I had to call my buddy who’s a state Trooper just to be sure cause I’m not taking a chance or wasting money. My older model was the same tint all around excluding having the windshield done but seemed darker than what it is on my 17

My state is 35% but I like having them all 20%, any darker and it becomes to hard to see out at night. I had 5% on a WRX the only thing it was good for was back seat privacy ;)

Good thing Tacoma's already have their rear tinted windows that come stock on the double cabs... them engineers at toyota know their customers too well[emoji6][emoji23]

Back