Your Dogs

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tostidos, Jun 16, 2013.

1. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

JRE likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Gordo fetching a stick in water for the first time yesterday... he did it about 10 times and got about 50 ft out before he got tired. Haha 20190512_135304.jpg 20190512_135308.jpg

kp.taco, Jack Straw, OR17TRD and 2 others like this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Bart doesn’t fetch to well yet but we are working on it. Now he will bring the ball back once or twice then wants to play keep away “try to get it from me” :rolleyes: CB3042BC-49D1-45C8-A2AA-422F711A1DFF.jpeg

5. Crawdad

That's kinda what Gordo normally does, he'll do it once or twice just to prove he can but then he's not interested anymore so he'll go hide it and bring a rope back to play tug-o-war.
    He's been too chicken too go swimming without being thrown in before... he'd just watch other dogs chase a stick or ball into water and yip, wiggle and tiptoe into the edge so I'd hurl him in but by this time the other dogs were on their way back.

6. JRE

JRE Active Member

It's progress!
    Mine would never bring it back.
    Now he's getting better, with some practice.
    The record is 10x. The average is 4x. The lowest score is still 0x.
    Me? I always go an fetch it. 100% score.
    Love him.

Jack Straw, OR17TRD and Crawdad like this.
  7. Jack Straw

Jack Straw Well-Known Member

2FC6B82B-8973-4705-BEFE-9A5493909B01.jpeg It’s a lazy Sunday at the Straw residence. Bugsy the Boston didn’t get enough beauty sleep and Josh the Boxer is thinking he might need a hit of Mrs Straw’s coffee before he can really get into a proper game of “morning ball”... 706A8F1B-8B08-4506-A48F-2E46DB23D3A4.jpeg

B-Man and kp.taco like this.
  8. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Mine likes beer.. if you drink a beer around him he turns into slobber jaws. I only gave him just a few drops as it can't be good for him at all. Strange dog. Lol

B-Man and Jack Straw like this.
  9. Jack Straw

Good ol’ Pistol

10. Jack Straw

Our first boxer, Sara, liked red wine. We’d give her a couple of table spoons to lap up but it never seemed to have much affect on her.

11. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Mrs Straw is still in her 'jammies......relaxin' with a good book!

Jack Straw likes this.
  12. kp.taco

I was just watching "a dogs way home" with my wife and daughter and man that dog reminds me of gordo.. Screenshot_20190522-133251_Google.jpg

Jack Straw and Crawdad like this.
  13. Crawdad

It does! I have no idea what he is, except for an illegal immigrant picked up on the TX / Mexico border... haha

Jack Straw, B-Man and kp.taco like this.
  14. Crawdad

Someone asked me if he was a Kelpie a while back and I was like, "Wut...?" Lol

Looks really really similar but they all have pointy ears and thank goodness he doesn't... lol
    Screenshot_20190522-120720_Chrome.jpg

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    JRE, OR17TRD, Jack Straw and 2 others like this.
  15. kp.taco

Lots of similarities for sure

Jack Straw and B-Man like this.
  16. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Bart’s let me up or pet me face. EDA5946D-6EC4-4FDF-801A-9E4E50F4CF94.jpeg

texasred, JRE, Crawdad and 3 others like this.
  17. Jack Straw

120B5BC1-2BC9-4890-BA27-845BB7C511D2.png 0A47543C-0027-41E8-A494-5B56152FDF5D.png Mrs Straw and I took da boyz up to Idaho City (after fueling up at Chick Fil A) for a nice trail ride. Josh wanted out but Bugsy played it safe.

kp.taco, OR17TRD, Gregory and 3 others like this.
  18. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Stalked some wild hot tubs up there myself!

I miss it.

Crawdad, B-Man and Jack Straw like this.
  19. Jack Straw

Yup! They’ve got a nice little spa place up there now with a big pool and then some smaller tubs. I’m sure there’s some natural hot springs too, though

texasred likes this.
  20. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

1. Cross country skis
    2. Back trails
    3. St Chapelle in the backpack
    4. Stalk the wild hot tub
    5. Clothes optional

Crawdad, Jack Straw and B-Man like this.
  21. Jack Straw

Far be it from me to question you, Tex...but if you’re saying skis are needed clothes for me won’t be optional o_O

texasred, Crawdad and B-Man like this.