Your Dogs

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tostidos, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Gotta take the clothes off so you have something dry to put back on! Haha!
    We've hiked through snow and crossed rivers to get to wild hot tubs many-a time. One of the coolest sensations is hanging out in a hot spring while it's snowing.

OR17TRD, B-Man and Jack Straw like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Ski in clothes fer sure! Once the hot spring is found and wine is popped... you’re on you’re own bro!

OR17TRD, B-Man, Crawdad and 1 other person like this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Ive never forwarded anything like this before. I’ve known this family for a really long time and their animals are like their kids. I’ve never known them to ask for anything even with what they have been through. For them to reach out like this means they are scared to loose their friend and can’t afford to save him. Russ has been through a lot in the last 8 years and his dogs help get him up and moving each day. He’s an older Military Vet who had some medical issues and then was hit by an uninsured motorist while riding his Harley. Many surgeries totaling millions of dollars and lots of complications over the years he’s ended up on disability and owing hundreds of thousands in medical bills. I’m sure anything would help.
    Thanks 5AAF4849-467C-46EE-B513-1A038868B717.jpeg F9A3DA75-2AF0-4A01-9831-769559F5EEF6.jpeg
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/rm5xh

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    Crawdad likes this.
  5. PipeRat

PipeRat New Member

My 'mostly shepherd ' Sargent. imagejpeg_0(1).jpeg

OR17TRD, B-Man and Jack Straw like this.
  6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Bart waiting for food to drop... F5ACDD4A-5AFD-46FD-B34B-306865C8EE37.jpeg

7. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me! 20190618_140420.jpg

Jack Straw and B-Man like this.