2024 Toyota Tacoma to be revealed May 19th, 2023 !

Close to $50k otd for a 2wd mid size truck? Someone would need to be either an idiot, or have too much money to know what to do with it if buying one.

Even a die hard fan wouldn't be that stupid, and I consider myself one. I'd have to take a long look even if 4wd with all the bells, and whistles.

Dealers here with the new gen4 Tacomas are beginning to panic as these trucks are piling up on their lots unsold. Between the higher msrp, and high interest rates, neither are helping to sell these trucks. I've been receiving emails, and regular mail from my dealer, and toyota offering incentives to trade up to a gen4. Local dealer even offered $2.5k off msrp for a gen4 sr5. If you need a new tundra, I understand there's a fire sale going on.

Dealers here with the new gen4 Tacomas are beginning to panic as these trucks are piling up on their lots unsold. Between the higher msrp, and high interest rates, neither are helping to sell these trucks. I've been receiving emails, and regular mail from my dealer, and toyota offering incentives to trade up to a gen4. Local dealer even offered $2.5k off msrp for a gen4 sr5. If you need a new tundra, I understand there's a fire sale going on.

HFS!!!

do NOT trade your fancy rig in, tacoJoel... do NOT DO IT

I've never planned to....best truck I've owned to date, and there's nothing fancy to me about it, excluding the nanny bs. I read my email this morning, you can guess what the first one was....another toyota sales pitch on all their models with the tacoma, and tundra heading the list. Gotta figure a way to block that chit from coming in....my fingers are getting tired from pressing the delete icon.

It's those tires, oh my!

Price for that sr5 is over $10k what my gen 3 came with similar options, plus my truck has a tonneau cover, and is a 6 cylinder.
Gotta give toyota a couple more years to correct some of the stuff mentioned in that video.

Last edited:
Too much bs. What happened when trucks use to be trucks. Most of this bs will never be of any use to a good driver. Its to save the bad drivers from themselves.

Ran an errand this morning to pickup up my meds at cvs. While on the road came up on a new white toyota truck doing about 45 mph. From the rear I thought at first it was a tundra....turned out to be a 2024 taco when I got directly in back of it. Their very easy to mistake them for a tundra at a distance when you see the left side tail pipe. I'm starting to see one here, and there now.

Last edited:
Back