2024 Toyota Tacoma to be revealed May 19th, 2023 !

Do you have anything positive to report on these newer gen taco's? We get it, your 6 figure gen1 is so great, it's 2nd to none. Everything else toyota has made is junk.

Last edited:
significant QUIRK reported in that manual transmission
BEWARE bigBlue :oops:
that be as positive as it can all get...
my rig had ZERO quirk in Gen1 MT until about +300k miles and 26+ years

Jay, you can sell your 6 figure high mileage gen1 for at least 2 of those, and have one hell of a bad ass asphalt screaming truck. Why you could just suck those highway's, and interstates up like they're not even there, yet still have the other to spare when you need service maintenance. How can you go wrong....the price of 2 pro trd's for one old clapped out 6 figure truck. You'll be clipping along so smooth, and fast with that new turbo motor, you won't have time to take pics of road signs, and other vehicles. Geez, if I were in your shoes I'd buy them in a heartbeat if having that old 6 figure gen1 to sell, or trade up....it'd be a no brainer. What you say?

Last edited:
  • Along with teasing the 2024 Toyota Tacoma's different body styles, the company announced it'll be revealed on May 19.
  • Based on four silhouette images, the next-gen Taco will offer an extended cab, a crew cab, as well as short and long wheelbases.
  • One silhouette teases the low-profile roof rack and prominent sport bar that will be featured on the new Trailhunter model
  • Recapping previous tidbits about the Tacoma, we know it's getting at least one hybrid powertrain, though it's not clear if it will be a four- or six-cylinder. A manual transmission will be offered as well.
my24-tacoma-teaser-001-6452cdfe475d1.jpg

my24-tacoma-teaser-002-6452ce655135c.jpg

bigblue did you get your new rig yet
what?

We get it with all the gen4 videos....you either hate, or love the the 2024 taco with a passion.

Last edited:
Jay, congrats on finally buying a new gen4. I knew you could do it. Btw, this video would be better suited in the maintenance section.

Back