77,777 milestone

2 new OEM rotors for this truck will cost 46$ each on the BlackF/CyberM dealer parts sale

that is a good deal, no?

MSRP on those rotors are 90$ each

It is amazing the mass of irrelevant information found on the internet.

I s'pose I could spout some Compressible Fluid Flow dynamics at you, but it wouldn't be germane to your problem.

tacoma maintenance beyond the routine monkey oil and air filter changes...
and adding washer fluid :confused:

You got one of them to? I just dial up the maintenance reset words on my trucks led screen, and enter it. Done

Gosh..... I didn't realize the reset procedure for my Gen2 was so complex.

Make sure the odometer is not on a trip meter. shut off the key. Push the Trip Meter Zero button, Turn on ignition. Watch odo display do a count down from ------ to -, then the mileage appears. Done.

I thought it needed one of those scanners obdII whatever it is plugged in under the dash somewhere

Gosh..... I didn't realize the reset procedure for my Gen2 was so complex.

Make sure the odometer is not on a trip meter. shut off the key. Push the Trip Meter Zero button, Turn on ignition. Watch odo display do a count down from ------ to -, then the mileage appears. Done.
It isn't complicated on my gen3 either.....just scroll on the menu till the maintenance reset appears on the led screen, and enter it...done.

Yeah, I think he is talking about his relatives Gen2.

Perhaps reading of the Owner's Manual would answer many questions. Either that or heeding the replies to his questions scattered throughout the multitude of posts.

yeah, some or many posts are getting messy and intertwined with others... this is in the Gen2 section
can't keep anything straight anymore, my mind is amuck
and so it goes...

Back