Anyone else from the other place ?

Hmmmmm,,,,,I'm a well liked person over there ,, I'm going back once my ban is lifted
Very well liked!
I maybe got under some folks skin
But honestly they would NOT ever understand
Only one met criteria, the taco John in Denver
The other two upgraded to another gen of taco

Yeah....I can support banning for Political posts. Those cause nothing but chaos.
I see no harm with political posts if you have a normal audience with commonsense. Thats the problem when you have one out of four people not being wired right, then you get the chaos.

just do it in the off-topic section where it belongs and leave it out of the truck sections :)

@tacojoel

Agreed.

But the basic issue is many people have internet cojones. In a face to face discussion, their behavior is completely different.

Many of today's generation believe everything is about them and any problems are the other person's responsibility. Many are easily triggered.

I will say no more on the subject.

@tacojoel

Agreed.

But the basic issue is many people have internet cojones. In a face to face discussion, their behavior is completely different.

Many of today's generation believe everything is about them and any problems are the other person's responsibility. Many are easily triggered.

I will say no more on the subject.
You ain't kidding about some be triggered. Sad part these people are low information folks, and only believe what they want to hear, not how it is.

Back