Anyone else from the other place ?

My favorite from the Mods at the other place is the unexplained bans.

My 1st ban was during a discussion about oil change intervals.....I had a different view than the pack. My view was supported by facts without opinion. No attacking anyone or degradation towards anyone. After the ban was lifted, I asked a Mod via their contact as to the reason.......crickets.

2nd ban....... without explaination.....I left.

You'd think the Mods, as leaders, would have the courage to respond to direct inquiry as to the ban reason. Oh well, their sandbox.

when a mod self-describes themself as a 'professional fluffer' something is very queer indeed

I came over here from there. I will say, there is a lot of good information to be found over there, but I found myself becoming increasingly annoyed with some of the things some of those guys whine about and some of the snarky answers they give. Came over here looking to get away from all that.

I came over here from there. I will say, there is a lot of good information to be found over there, but I found myself becoming increasingly annoyed with some of the things some of those guys whine about and some of the snarky answers they give. Came over here looking to get away from all that.
U will find its very quiet in here

Idk, but you gotta be careful what you post. They don't like something you'll get canceled, and if lucky a months vacation...don't if its still the same.

Idk, but you gotta be careful what you post. They don't like something you'll get canceled, and if lucky a months vacation...don't if its still the same.
is that other place considered to be 'social media' ?

Back