Covid

I equate the mask to the simple act of covering your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough.

Frankly, I don't want anybody blowing their snot laden with who know what on me.

I certainly hope people have enough manners to cover when sneezing or coughing.

This is an air borne bug........

its common courtesy to cover your face holes when sneezing or coughing/hacking if at all possible turn away from others in the opposite direction
this was common courtesy long before the plague or so i had thot :confused:

also WASH your filthy hands routinely
use elbows when opening doors that don't have knobs to turn

I'm curioius.....What China crap is put into blood?

Please educate me. I'm a motorcycle rider, one day I may need a transfusion.
Find a buddy that has NOT had the "clot shot" who has the same blood type & make a pact with him that bthe 2 of you will provide PURE BLOOD for the other in case od accident. Its the ONLY way.

Well i had a good friend that turned 60 pass away hrs. after receiving the vax. His wife still feels guilty as she recommended they both get it. The vax caused blood clots in his heart, and lungs killing him hrs later. This guy was healthy as a horse otherwise.
Imo, healthy people don't need the vax. Its a risk thats probably worth it for those with compromise health issues.
UM YA... watch "Died Suddenly" you can find it on rumble

I only recall the only "forced" covid vaccines were on 1st Responders and Military. Some businesses tried to mandate, but the employee can always find different employment. There were opt outs due to religious or health issues.

It certainly wasn't forced on the general public. Although, the public was urged to take the vaccine. Don't recall anyone being tied down or put in jail for refusing.
Wasnt forced on the general public.... are f.n nutz????? If you didn't get it you couldent 1) travel 2) leave or enter the country 3) see your dieing relative before they died 4) keep your job!!! you know the job that feeds your family & keep a roof over their heads. 5) thousands were refused necessary medical procedures because they refused a (what is now widely know) deadly "clotshot"
I could go on with hundreads of examples where millions of people were COERSED into taking a poison shot that they DID NOT WANT because they chioce was totatal financial devistation for themselves & their family if the didnt "choose" to get the "clot shot"
Thats NOT a choice!
IT WAS most definately forced onto millions of unwanting people!
Canada lost almost 25% of its active duty military personal & now our military in in a shambles because of the c19 BS... not forced??????
I personally know dozens of former soldiers who lost huge on pensions because they refused an EXPERIMANTAL medical procedure. How many took the poison in order to get at that pension that was ONLY 3 or so years away. Not taking the jab would have cost them literally over a million dollers in pension income! Not forced my ass!

Ask a nurse who was forced to quit their carrear after decades of training & service! Because of their training they saw the potential harm this medical procedure could cause. You know, the PROFESSIONALS who spent their entire adult life dedicated to understanding what is & is not good for the body, almost half of the QUIT their livehood because they knew it was bad! Why do you think hospitals have a staff shortage now?
Look up Canadian front line nurses & learn ... PLEASE!!! Dont be aother sheeple!

So, help me to understand.

If the vax is so bad, then why aren't 1000's upon 1000's of people dying from the vax???? Why didn't I die? or my family die? We have all received the Covid vaccine. If the situation is as dire as all these learned folks claim, then why am I and my family still healthy? Are we the anomaly?

I wouldn't doubt that any vax for any aliment could cause death in some circumstance or another. There is always a risk. It just a matter of how much risk you are willing to take.

Example. Polio has an outbreak in your area.....you have a choice of receiving the vax or not. There is a risk of rejection of the vax. So, your risking Polio or rejection illness or health. Which will you choose? How about the MMR vaccine, did you receive that?? Are you taking any medications for health problems? There are risks with maintenance meds.

These questions are not necessary for replies. They are just for thinking purposes.

It is always an easy task to find the outlying example to refute the evidence. All I'm saying is to look at evidence around you. 10s of thousands of people died as a direct result of Covid. What is the count of deaths as a result of the Covid vaccine?? I'm pretty sure the count is significantly less.

In the end, it is the individual's choice. They should consider all the facts with a neutral, thinking mind.
Ok ... Here we go... Its not thousands of vaxed thar are dieing it's way MORE! Look into "Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). "
over a million reported vax deaths & 10 times that amount of adverse reactions to the shot from mild to permenant disabilities for many.
AND by the admission of dozens of medical agencies... Vaers typically gets reports on ONLY 10% of the advers issues. so easily 3 to 4 times as many people have died from the shot than died FROM c19. FYI In G.B. they reported 700,000 deaths of people WITH c19! Only to realse the actual number of people who FROM (YES FROM not WITH) c19 that was 17,000 ! ! ! !
All over the world people died from a myriad of different things that had nothing to do with c19 like car accidents or previously diagnosed terminal cancer wer all called "c19" deaths .

For crying out lowd the guy who invented the MRNA tech has said "DONT USE IT" & government puppets all over the world had him cancled & spread lies about him threw every big tec mouth available. Freekin sheeple!

I only recall the only "forced" covid vaccines were on 1st Responders and Military. Some businesses tried to mandate, but the employee can always find different employment. There were opt outs due to religious or health issues.

It certainly wasn't forced on the general public. Although, the public was urged to take the vaccine. Don't recall anyone being tied down or put in jail for refusing.
Wasnt forced on the general public.... are f.n nutz?????
If you didn't get it you couldent 1) travel 2) leave or enter the country 3) see your dieing relative before they died 4) keep your job!!! you know the job that feeds your family & keep a roof over their heads. 5) thousands were refused necessary medical procedures because they refused a (what is now widely know) deadly "clotshot"
I could go on with hundreads of examples where millions of people were COERSED into taking a poison shot that they DID NOT WANT because they chioce was totatal financial devistation for themselves & their family if the didnt "choose" to get the "clot shot"
Thats NOT a choice!
IT WAS most definately forced onto millions of unwanting people!
Canada lost almost 25% of its active duty military personal & now our military in in a shambles because of the c19 BS... not forced??????
I personally know dozens of former soldiers who lost huge on pensions because they refused an EXPERIMANTAL medical procedure. How many took the poison in order to get at that pension that was ONLY 3 or so years away. Not taking the jab would have cost them literally over a million dollers in pension income! Not forced my ass!

Ask a nurse who was forced to quit their carrear after decades of training & service! Because of their training they saw the potential harm this medical procedure could cause. You know, the PROFESSIONALS who spent their entire adult life dedicated to understanding what is & is not good for the body, almost half of the QUIT their livehood because they knew it was bad! Why do you think hospitals have a staff shortage now?
Look up Canadian front line nurses & learn ... PLEASE!!! Dont be aother sheeple!

Wow I didn't know Canada lost that percentage of active military because they weren't interested in the forced jabb

Weren't they also checking vaxx passports upon entry in NYC at the tunnels and bridges?

@ Yodas Taco

At the risk of triggering.

All those conditions you cite as "force" were/are conditions of voluntary employment, except for the military.

No one was tied down or jailed or held hostage.

If the "jab" was poison, then every recipient would be dead.

No. I'm not f.n nuts. But Thank You for your concern.

I am so very glad there were not guards at the Iowa border!!! Stopping ya and saying please present papers for proof of vaxxx
No vaxxx no entry into Iowa, go around
'coz that is the direction these aHoles were heading to...
You could see it you could smell it and you can still taste it
The bitter aftertaste of sucking your freedoms slowly out of you

Last edited:
During the plandemic I was on the road in rural Missouri
Stopped in at a Casey's store for a fountain dew
They had those largesse circles on the floor reminding everyone how far to keep away
All I knew at the time was this attacked elderly and to keep a good distance away and respect their space
So I was waiting my turn at the fountain dispenser, this dear elderly gal kept looking at me standing 10ft away in the corner waiting
She was not wearing a facediaper
Then She motioned to me and said what are you doing come over here there is plenty of room

Last edited:
Wow I didn't know Canada lost that percentage of active military because they weren't interested in the forced jabb
Sorry I went on a rant there... I want/need to clairify, that 25% # That is NOT FACT!!!!! That # is My number only!!! I put that # out with an "almost" attached. I came to that # by speaking with current & former military that I know personally. Also from different (UNVERIFIED) comments i have seen elsewhere. I would like to think its fairly close but say I'm high, real high, Even an 18% drop is terrible. Im sure someone will call me on that # so again... 25% is what I believe to be the amount of loss. Its sad, because now recrutement is lower than ever.

@ Yodas Taco

At the risk of triggering.

All those conditions you cite as "force" were/are conditions of voluntary employment, except for the military.

No one was tied down or jailed or held hostage.

If the "jab" was poison, then every recipient would be dead.

No. I'm not f.n nuts. But Thank You for your concern.
I apologise for the nutz comment. Im glad you took it as a "concern".

It is a trigger point for me.
When you can truly see the lies that surround what is transpiring all over the planet, & have the ability to put the puzzle pieces together in the manner that allows you to see where society is actually going, to then have it affect you in the ways it has affected millions (like me), it's absolutely normal for it to be a trigger point.

Unless one is independantly wealthy, a job IS survival in the world today. When your responsible for the survival of your children & the job is what makes it possible to feed those kids & the chances of replaceing that job with another, are almost non existent then your "choice" is to get the jab or let your kids starve, their kids survival was being held hostage.
That by definition is coercion!! "to compel to an act or choice" , "to achieve by force or threat"
So I have to give it to you... no physical force was used. BUT Coercion is a type of force all the same.

Poison..... watch "Died Suddenly" then we can talk more. Or Google the guy who basically invented the mrna tech & see what he has to say on the matter. Don't believe guys like me on the internet or anything that comes from ANY type of main stream media or outlet. Look for yourself! All I can do is to tell you what to look 4 & to also tell you that looking in only 1 type of place (mainstream media) will only spout the government propaganda lies that will dispell anything the people who are paying them want them to dispell. Watch any big mainstream media show... "Sponsered by Pfizer" is everywhere.

All the best

Back