Critters place

It's going to snow 3 to 5 inches in Amarillo Texas before it snows in TacomaHA
:confused:

Critter!
..Finally got that tacoJuice for less than 3$ (294c) without major stacked saveatshell discounts, just the regular 5c off
Hope it lasts!!

Barely 1/2 inch of white fell upon freezing drizzle here today
Quite disappointed...
That is not enough at all to go wheeling and tear up the neighborhood hills

I'm back from the morning dog hike. Coffee, B'fast are done. Dog is fed. Next is to fuel daughter's car and pick up a couple of donuts. Today's tasks are to replace headlight bulbs and the lift gate struts in the '02 Chevy TrailBlazer . This evening is a Christmas party by my wife's employer.

I'm back from the morning dog hike. Coffee, B'fast are done. Dog is fed. Next is to fuel daughter's car and pick up a couple of donuts. Today's tasks are to replace headlight bulbs and the lift gate struts in the '02 Chevy TrailBlazer . This evening is a Christmas party by my wife's employer.
that wind is rolling into this area in the later afternoon 3pm ish or so

gusts UPTO 50mph... temps dropping from upper 50s down to the teens + windchill into this evening
its another WTFH weather in the midWest LOL
holiday lawn decorations are going to be all over the place in the streets everywhere :eek:
Chaos...

Yep.....that is why I don't put up holiday decorations.

Nothing more pendulum shifting than weather in the Mid-West.

The wind will be strong enough to tear the hide of a rhino.

I'll be moving the garbage can into the garage today.

these Hy-Vee parking lots around here are going to be interesting with the massive amount of salt they laid down a few days ago for a pittance of snow, .... going to be blowing all over everything whipping up off the ground
its so thick that it actually looks like the lots are blanketed in snow :confused:

dunkin' donuts or something more glamourous?

Back