Future 2019 sr5 owner

No stranger danger training?
We wouldn’t know where to begin. She’s still a puppy with zero self confidence which is a good thing when it comes to trying to bite. Scared puppies usually cower and tick the tail.

Abuddy of mine has 5 german sheppard's. Their very protected intelligent dogs. They go nuts when i stop over, they know i have treats for them. I've never been bitten...mugged to death is more like it.

Abuddy of mine has 5 german sheppard's. Their very protected intelligent dogs. They go nuts when i stop over, they know i have treats for them. I've never been bitten...mugged to death is more like it.
Posted in b. S. Thread with what’s up with Mila

Last edited:
Check check and check. also
Tires
Level 1 inch
Lift 2 inch
Interior led thruout
Reverse leds’
H 11 leds for fogs and headlamps
Nerf bars
Trd skid plate
Gas cap holder
License plate light trim
Gas shocks for hood
Bilsteins for the rear fcs struts for the front.
Trd air filter lifetime
Flowmaster extreme. Fx
Kicker speaker upgrade (allsix)
Powered 800 subamp Rockville
Debadged sr5 and upgraded remaining badges with overlays.
TRD grille
Red letter Tacoma letters for tailgate
Tonneau cover ( north mountain).
Still need lighting for the bed and under the hood. Got the parts just too damn cold.

Holy crap. I had predator steps on my tacoma when I ordered it, but ended up removing them as they were too dangerous to step on when we had ice, and snow. They were like a magnet for collecting that stuff. I had fresh all terrain tires for my tundra, instead sold the truck, and used the tires for my sr5 tacoma. Other than the ceramic glass protection done on the exterior paint, rust proofing, bed mat, and camo seat covers, that's been it.

Yeah I like to trick out my rides that suit me.
As it sits it seems fit for a twenty year old. But I wouldn’t waste it on a millennial. Better served with an old bastard like me.

I use to trick out my past trucks to my liking, but being an old bastard to now to, I let Toyota do everything I wanted, including the bed lights on my sr5. I still had to have some fun installing the seat covers, and do that nasty rust proofing job. Right now imo, the trucks complete with everything I want, and nothing I don't.

So far, my mods have been very simple.

WeatherTech mud guards on all 4
WeaherTech floor mats
WeatherTech window vents
Sound damping (4 doors, rear wall)
Pioneer 6x9 component speakers (front doors)
Kenwood 6.75 3-way speakers (rear doors)

Future Mods
Replace the OEM 6 CD/FM/AM head unit.
Carharrt seatcovers
Michelin Defender LTX (gotta wear out the crappy GY Wranglers.....no grip at all on anything but dry pavement)

Otherwise, just maintenance and repairs.
Headlights (accident replacement)
Valve cover gaskets
U-joints
Spark plugs
Filters
All fluids
assorted maintenance items.

My carhartt camo seat covers are pretty good, wear like iron, and install very easy, just wish they fit the seats a bit better.
As far as the floor mats, and sill guards...I had toyota ones installed when I ordered the truck. They're holding up well. Fender flares, and mud guards were standard on the truck.

I use to trick out my past trucks to my liking, but being an old bastard to now to, I let Toyota do everything I wanted, including the bed lights on my sr5. I still had to have some fun installing the seat covers, and do that nasty rust proofing job. Right now imo, the trucks complete with everything I want, and nothing I don't.
How’s your golf game?

So far, my mods have been very simple.

WeatherTech mud guards on all 4
WeaherTech floor mats
WeatherTech window vents
Sound damping (4 doors, rear wall)
Pioneer 6x9 component speakers (front doors)
Kenwood 6.75 3-way speakers (rear doors)

Future Mods
Replace the OEM 6 CD/FM/AM head unit.
Carharrt seatcovers
Michelin Defender LTX (gotta wear out the crappy GY Wranglers.....no grip at all on anything but dry pavement)

Otherwise, just maintenance and repairs.
Headlights (accident replacement)
Valve cover gaskets
U-joints
Spark plugs
Filters
All fluids
assorted maintenance items.
Yeah I did the sound deadening as well makes a huge difference

Yeah I did the sound deadening as well makes a huge difference
Never really noticed the tacoma needing sound deadening. My trucks pretty tight. It's no noisier than my gen1 tundra was. A friend older tacoma has a lot of wind noise...don't know what's up with that. I hope mine doesn't get that way.

Never really noticed the tacoma needing sound deadening. My trucks pretty tight. It's no noisier than my gen1 tundra was. A friend older tacoma has a lot of wind noise...don't know what's up with that. I hope mine doesn't get that way.

I agree. Sound- wise my Tacoma is tight. My wife's Civic is much louder with wind noise and road noise is terrible.

Wind noise typically comes from worn or torn weather stripping. I had to replace the strips on the driver's door and access door. Simple job, cost not too bad...... about $75. Sure killed the wind whistle at 65 mph.

Back