Have you ever served a 30-Day Lock-Up at TacomaWorld ? And if so, why ?

You would think the mods over there would have a sense of common sense. But nooooo.
Not even a warning. Just a banner of sorts saying you’re banned. Bunch a pussies
I've always thought the same thing myself! Why not just give a warning for the 1st offense, then give the 30 day unpaid vacation for the 2nd and so on etc. You're right they're a bunch of pussies over there!

Damn TexasBigBlue said he got a permanent ban on there for bashing Brandon 3 different times now you Joel! Hell I gotta seriously hop back over there and bash old Beijing Biden 3 times myself so I can win myself a permanent vacation! Can it be a paid vacation?? :p
I think I'm permanently on vacation over there. I hurt the feelings of someone pretty bad, after giving a negative report on someone's taco. Everyone else over there liked it. I sort of was warned before not to post anything negative about someones precious baby. Hey, I'll give my honest opinion if they ask.

I think I'm permanently on vacation over there. I hurt the feelings of someone pretty bad, after giving a negative report on someone's taco. Everyone else over there liked it. I sort of was warned before not to post anything negative about someones precious baby. Hey, I'll give my honest opinion if they ask.
Was that in the gen1 section?

No gen3. These guys post pictures of their brand new all shined up tacoma's with all the mods they done for serious off road excursions, and want some sort of gratification from others that it's been well done. I just expressed my view it was waste of money that will never see a mile off the asphalt after I asked where the truck will be driven.

Last edited:
I think you get a couple of 30 day vacations first before they give you the permanent vacation!

Let's see......permanent vacation...I think that was an Aerosmith album! :p

I think you get a couple of 30 day vacations first before they give you the permanent vacation!

Let's see......permanent vacation...I think that was an Aerosmith album! :p
I did on my old computer, and was permanently banned, but since then I got a new iMac computer, and changed my internet service to another provider. I was able to get a new account on tw with a new user name, and password. I thinking I'm banned again forever as usual they list you having a 30 day deal, but this time just says I've been banned from further use of this forum.

I did on my old computer, and was permanently banned, but since then I got a new iMac computer, and changed my internet service to another provider. I was able to get a new account on tw with a new user name, and password. I thinking I'm banned again forever as usual they list you having a 30 day deal, but this time just says I've been banned from further use of this forum.
Damn I seriously need to hop back over there and post something to piss them off so I can win another 30 day vacation! Then when they let me back on I can do it again and just keep on doing it until I win the ultimate permanent vacation! :p

Damn I seriously need to hop back over there and post something to piss them off so I can win another 30 day vacation! Then when they let me back on I can do it again and just keep on doing it until I win the ultimate permanent vacation! :p
It didn't take me long to get banned again. I post the same here on this forum, as tw. I should have been gone months ago. It's far better here, everyone is so friendly. I admit I'm not the easiest at times to put up with, but I mean no ill will.

Last edited:
Back