Holiday sale on OEM parts, 41% off MSRP!

Interesting. Yet not a great sale.

I just ordered brake pads for my daughter's '02 Chevy Trailblazer from NAPA. They come with all the ancillary bits & pieces for $31 including shipping. Delivered in 2 days.

This is common with NAPA. Kinda hard to beat.

Ordered many parts from NAPA. 2 CV Axles $167, as example.

If the sale fits your needs, then good. Although, there are other points of savings without waiting for a "Sale".

i think the sale is bigger + better this year

some quick calculating is coming up with 48% off MSRP

might need something into the future, definitely
ya just never know!

i have still to buy 2 spider joints and a brake cylinder rebuilder kit

Last edited:
Decided to sell it next spring. It about to need a set of shocks, and struts, but they should be fine till spring till whoever buys it.

what were you looking to get?
I would’ve bought the new 2022 TRD Pro wheels and a trd pro skid plate. Along with other minor items like filters etc. I ended up grabbing some cali led rock sliders for 25% off so I’m happy with that…I also snagged a set of grey Carhartt seat covers. I’ve been wanting those for awhile. I have a habit of wearing my drivers seat out pretty quickly. That’s enough Tacoma stuff for the year. Lol

So far these carhartt camo seat covers in my 2020 are holding up better than expected. I'm real hard on my driver seat also....real bad habit of forgetting I have very sharp objects left in my back pockets. These seat covers have saved my seat from getting punctured more than twice.

So far these carhartt camo seat covers in my 2020 are holding up better than expected. I'm real hard on my driver seat also....real bad habit of forgetting I have very sharp objects left in my back pockets. These seat covers have saved my seat from getting punctured more than twice.
U Coulda bot a whole new seat for the potential future before it's discontinued and stuffed it away. There is always next year! Or the next sale
I wish I had that optional still with sr5 seats or at least some new cushioning

U Coulda bot a whole new seat for the potential future before it's discontinued and stuffed it away. There is always next year! Or the next sale
I wish I had that optional still with sr5 seats or at least some new cushioning
And how would I ship a seat to an APO address? ;)

Back