Holiday sale on OEM parts, 41% off MSRP!

U Coulda bot a whole new seat for the potential future before it's discontinued and stuffed it away. There is always next year! Or the next sale
I wish I had that optional still with sr5 seats or at least some new cushioning
Why would I need a new power seat when mine functions fine?

received delivery of the new oem LBJ ordered for the LH side in 1st... saved a bucketfull of good coin on that part over MSRP... nearly 90$

why that yota ATF oil and transfer gear oil has not yet shipped i have not a clue!

... care package supposedly is arriving 2day...​

Expected Delivery by​

SATURDAY 27 January 2024​

by​

9:00pm

Your item departed our USPS facility in KANSAS CITY MO DISTRIBUTION CENTER on January 27, 2024 at 8:10 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

wot'n tarnation is this
this order was placed on the 25th of November 2o23
so it takes 63 days which is NINE weeks to finally get filled and shipped out
GLA!

Idk what your issue is. I order stuff here, the worse is a week, or so if coming from the west coast. Usually 3-4 days anywhere else. Maybe your problem has to do with much older stuff thats not in stock at the time.

hard to get a hold of specialty taco parts??

there was a hose and a big oRing
a few pulleys
a few air filters
some spark plugs
some gaskets
a new tranny drain plug

what else what else

... care package supposedly is arriving 2day...​

Expected Delivery by​

SATURDAY 27 January 2024​

by​

9:00pm

Your item departed our USPS facility in KANSAS CITY MO DISTRIBUTION CENTER on January 27, 2024 at 8:10 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

wot'n tarnation is this
this order was placed on the 25th of November 2o23
so it takes 63 days which is NINE weeks to finally get filled and shipped out
GLA!

Moving Through Network

In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late

January 29, 2024

I ordered a 18 volt cordless ryobi portable power inflater tool....just the tool itself, online last friday....couldn't pass up the cost. The fedex truck just dropped it off this noon. I just tried it on my lawn tractor tires, and the little green bugger works pretty good. Its even got a small digital screen readout that lights for the air pressure amount.

Last edited:
stopped by the main post office to see why the package stopped moving 5 days ago

i had no idea how backed up the post office around these parts became from that blizzard + below zero F weather with unclean snowpacked roads for a week(ish) a couple weeks ago

was told to expect another week because that is just how backed up they are still sorting and all that jazz

lookin' for a special LeapDay sale on genuine parts

are they going to have one?

need some new big bolts for the ones i saw damaged from yet another sledgehammer that i have absolutely no clue who or whom buggered them up so bad and smashed :(

and some other assorted goodies

spring sale is on

an additional 10 per cent off the discounted 31 per cent off MSRP
equivalent to 37.7 per cent off the MSRP
it seem like forever been waiting for the special sale lol

Back