Holiday sale on OEM parts, 41% off MSRP!

memorial day sale!

extra 20 per cent off the already discounted 31 0FF MSRP

sale!

what are you stocking up on?

There's always some sort of sale going on to lure in suckers, or existing ones. Its one of the oldest tricks in the books manufactures use.

Real? compared to what? Dealers always had a 100% markup on replacements parts, at least the last time I ran my shop. Even with a discount, guys like you are still getting hosed. By the time you buy all the components to build one of these trucks, you spent enough to buy 3 new ones. I wish I was independently wealthy enough to do that, yet still have plenty for driving around wearing out vehicles for no good reason.

Compared to walking into the YOTA dealer parts dept that does NOT offer these online discounts off MSRP

No kidding, most dealer's charge 100% markup on parts over what they paid to toyota to make a profit. It's just how capitalism works to run a successful business.

the Gen2 is less than 7k miles away from triggering 100k miles

what parts should i investigate on the MD sale that will need to be replaced at that mileage mileStone? ... or sometime thereafter

Might want try RockAuto. I just ordered some wix engine air, and cabin filters from them. They were less for the 2 items than most places I looked at.

the Gen2 is less than 7k miles away from triggering 100k miles

what parts should i investigate on the MD sale that will need to be replaced at that mileage mileStone? ... or sometime thereafter
Check your owners manual, it will say in the maintenance section.

rockAuto seems to deal in knockOff sh!t for the many parts i have bot from them
plus the BS shipping costs likely outweigh this genuine parts deal i would suppose
12$ to ship a friggin air filter element o_O o_O
ufukme

Check your owners manual, it will say in the maintenance section.

they are likely PLENTY of parts in that manual that there is absolut NO MENTION OF for aged worn at the year and mileage
don't play the BS
what parts have 'worn out' and needed replaced on Your Gen2 taco at this age and mileage
thankU :)

checked on the rockAuto for the sh!ttNgiggs

2 toyota engine air filters for that Gen2 after shipping and BS

comes out to a total of 60$ before any meager discounts they offer or do not offer
that is TWICE wot the dealershop parts wants for the MD sale with zero extra shipping fees

part # 17801-0C040

I rarely buy genuine toyota parts like filters. They're usually tested as being pretty low vs other brands. Wix has been my go to brand for years when it comes to that stuff.
As far as msrp....no one unless they're brain dead pays msrp.

bot some denso filters from RA
there was noticeable difference in quality with the dealershop OEM element and construction

Back