Holiday sale on OEM parts, 41% off MSRP!

bot some denso filters from RA
there was noticeable difference in quality with the dealershop OEM element and construction
I've bought wix, mobil, and k&n filters in the distant past. They were better than the toyota oil filters. Toyota oil filters are cheaply made. Their air filters for these gen3 tacos appeared made by wix. I've also bought denso components for past Toyota's. They are not of the same quality level as original toyota denso parts.

July 4th 20% Off Promo
1720149880929.png

5,16 with 20 0FF is about 4,15
MSRP is 7,35 per QT

Last edited:
One my old friends needs to see this. His oldest son has a 2003 gen1 4wd 4 banger. He's already put thousands into that old truck that now needs a new engine. I get the feeling this guy is looking to borrow 3k from me. Says his son has already taken out a loan to pay for other repair work on this truck, that he's into for 5k. I told him you guys are like a cult, you're blowing good cash after bad. I only heard more whining, I haven't anymore money like that to spare right now, to lend my son, but I will by late august. He needs to fix his ailing truck so it can make to work everyday. I told him flat out, I don't lend money to friends unless it's a health emergency. Said sell that old truck, and get himself something 10 years newer with lower miles, that checks out in great cond. You will thank me in the end for it. Idk, if it went in one ear, and out the other. Imo, some folks are always broke from bad financial decisions....they now have nearly no truck, and no money.

Where the fukk u finding a 2o13 vehicle of ANY kind for 3k to 5k
I am all ears... sir yes sir

The gen1 inflection point was recently signallr me thinks o_O
You sell that old clunker gen1 that they think is so valuable. With the brainwashed gen1 cult, it should be easy to find a buyer who's got deep pockets...hell i've been hearing how they are now worth at least 5 figures. With that cash along with scraping up a few more thou, should be easy to find a decent gen2, or at least a nice sedan.

This has nothing with being a gen1 hater. It's a matter of making sound financial decisions. Honestly many of these guys that can't part with a gen1, are willing to repair them at any cost is what they are...a cult. They have their groupies just like any gen taco. To me a truck is a truck. I've had a number of their 4wd compact pickups in my lifetime. I don't get attached to them like having a pet. When a vehicle gets too old, and bites me in the ass with a number of big repair costs, it's as good as gone. Sooner the better.

Last edited:
Back