How Did You Find Us?

Im an 80s kid at heart and really thought Marty's Toyota was one of the coolest trucks I had ever seen and now, X amount of years later, I got my self a 2015 TRD Pro. Its my "end of the movie, get the girl truck" I have always wanted a Toyota Tacoma/Pickup. My father had one when I was little. This will be my first Toyota, my first 4x4, my first black truck. I have planned this for some time and it feels so good to finally have one. Especially this model with this color and during this year. I really enjoy the blacked out appearance. I wanted to learn and share with others so I joined the club. whats up y'all!
Welcome. I have a 12' Baja edition. Black /black. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1425444068.649100.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1425444090.965975.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1425444105.482290.jpg post some pics when you can.

Welcome. I have a 12' Baja edition. Black /black. View attachment 4998View attachment 4999View attachment 5000 post some pics when you can.
I like it. Basically the same except you have red accents. I like your grill too. Is your rear window power? mine is not but thats kindof ok. I am coming from a 2004 F150 XLT and its fully loaded. Power everything so no power seat or rear window is a bit of a down grade but the performance upgrade is huge so the trade off is well worth it. less motors to go bad. I dont have the stepside running boards either or that rear bumper(upgrade?).

I like it. Basically the same except you have red accents. I like your grill too. Is your rear window power? mine is not but thats kindof ok. I am coming from a 2004 F150 XLT and its fully loaded. Power everything so no power seat or rear window is a bit of a down grade but the performance upgrade is huge so the trade off is well worth it. less motors to go bad. I dont have the stepside running boards either or that rear bumper(upgrade?).
Your right. Same truck. Same suspension. They just renamed it and you don't have the graphics. I've done a few mods. S/C a week after I bought it. Changed all chrome emblems to red. Put body armor rock step and a body armor rear bumper. FJ trail team edition wheels. Got rid of the chrome grill and put a all black one on. Weathertech floor liners front and back. Wet okole seat covers. I think that it. Still not done. Lol. No I don't have a power rear window. You can get a kit and make it a power slider. Be nice if they were like the tundra and a full one piece power window. I bought the grill emblem from Diaz Fabrication. He also has the devil horn emblems. Only does it I think twice a year.

Your right. Same truck. Same suspension. They just renamed it and you don't have the graphics. I've done a few mods. S/C a week after I bought it. Changed all chrome emblems to red. Put body armor rock step and a body armor rear bumper. FJ trail team edition wheels. Got rid of the chrome grill and put a all black one on. Weathertech floor liners front and back. Wet okole seat covers. I think that it. Still not done. Lol. No I don't have a power rear window. You can get a kit and make it a power slider. Be nice if they were like the tundra and a full one piece power window. I bought the grill emblem from Diaz Fabrication. He also has the devil horn emblems. Only does it I think twice a year.
I'm still jealous about that SC:)

IMG_3424_zps3b1k45e0.jpg

Googled "what's the largest tire that will fit a Tacoma with a 2" lift". Brought me to this site. Still looking for the answer...lol

Back