How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

TexasBigBlue

I find it pretty neat every time I pull into a grocery store, walmart, gas station, etc, and see another Tacoma and get the urge to park right beside them. As if strength in numbers is being seen better than a lone wolf. Your thoughts….

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 40
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 23
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 18
  • image3-3.jpeg
    image3-3.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 16
I find an open spot away from other rides. This usually places me in the open area, although not quite in the back 40. My truck has a sufficient amount of parking lot battle scars.

My truck doesn't need a friend.

Pulled into the dollar tree this morning on my way to Retirement and ended up next to a 2018 Off-Road. They were from Oregon visiting Texas.

Attachments

• image0 copy.jpeg
    image0 copy.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 22
On my way home from Retirement this afternoon and stopped off at Lowe's and ended up next to a 1990 SR 4WD 5-speed manuel and a 2021 Sport cement gray.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 21
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
Last time i parked at lowes, this cheech and chong looking dude with a box van pulled in next to me. When he stepped out from the truck, smoke billowed out to...smelt like a forest fire coming from the van.

On my way home from Retirement this afternoon and stopped off at Lowe's and ended up next to a 1990 SR 4WD 5-speed manuel and a 2021 Sport cement gray.
i like the little guy, that is what i like
how many miles were on the little guy?
did you get a peek... don't need a key to see it LOL

i like the little guy, that is what i like
how many miles were on the little guy?
did you get a peek... don't need a key to see it LOL
That's a very good question and you know I asked him. His name is John and he's a retired Coca-Cola man. He bought his Toyota brand new in 1990 in North Carolina and works at Lowe's as a hobby job. He has done all the scheduled maintenance and has 170,000 miles on the origianl 22R 4-cyl engine. Beautiful pickup truck. ;)

That's a very good question and you know I asked him. His name is John and he's a retired Coca-Cola man. He bought his Toyota brand new in 1990 in North Carolina and works at Lowe's as a hobby job. He has done all the scheduled maintenance and has 170,000 miles on the origianl 22R 4-cyl engine. Beautiful pickup truck. ;)

its a rare event to see any of those old-timers around my parts with all the rust and whatnots
my rig is now way beyond scheduled maintenance :oops:

Easy to go beyond scheduled maintenance. All you gotta do is skip it and just drive.

Last edited:
Looks like a 98, 99, 00 with the badging on tailgate and no stripe tape logo
But it coulda been repainted and those stuck on there instead
What did the front end and interior dash look like
Zoomed in to see it's a 2wd prerunner which has significant
But IDK I thought all prerunner then were Xtra cab and not a single regular

Looks like a 98, 99, 00 with the badging on tailgate and no stripe tape logo
But it coulda been repainted and those stuck on there instead
What did the front end and interior dash look like
Zoomed in to see it's a 2wd prerunner which has significant
But IDK I thought all prerunner then were Xtra cab and not a single regular
Damn you're good Jay….