Lets see them tacomas!!!

Sorry guys, we got hit with some spam. It's been a real pain to deal with.
I'm planning on changing the forum software to try and help deal with the problem. vBulletin is really out of date.

Hey Guys,

I just installed some new forum software. You won't notice anything if you are using the app but if you use a browser there are some major changes and improvements. Much better spam protection now as well. Hopefully this helps.

We'll thank ya... A guy about 60 yards away drove past the beams of light in a dune buggy and was like "Damn that's bright!!!" haha

Nice. I was going to put a rigid industries grill and 20" light bar on but state law says I can't. So rather then push the envelope I decided to just leave it alone. Dang laws. Can't have any fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Nice. I was going to put a rigid industries grill and 20" light bar on but state law says I can't. So rather then push the envelope I decided to just leave it alone. Dang laws. Can't have any fun.

I've never heard of such a law...

I've never heard of such a law...

Not for the grill but for the 20" light bar. I can have it but can't drive with it on. My bad. I should have explained that a little better. So IMO why have it if I can't use it.

I have a 40 inch and I use almost every night... Just not when people are on the road in front of me... I also use it on the trails a lot

I have a 40 inch and I use almost every night... Just not when people are on the road in front of me... I also use it on the trails a lot
Same here I have a 30" and I use it just as if they were my high beams Just avoid hitting people with it and you shouldn't have any issues

2014 TRD, Stage 4 Icon Suspension, Toyo 33 A/T, Method Mesh 16inch Wheels, Apex 30" LED light bar

Back