Nebraska Taco's where you at???...

31-July-2o24

dangerous SPEED BUMP in the middle of i80 east under the route 75 Finally FIXED after what seems like weeks+
o_O o_O o_O
how Many low-profile vehicles have hit that and scraped the underside ???

speed bump that WAS recently fixed turned into one NASTY deep long LBJ killR of a HOLE... glad i knew where it was and MISSED IT
it was patched repaired within a few days... how long will THAT last o_O

Thanks for the heads up.....I'll be sure to watch out for this when I do errand this morning. I may even need to test my 4wd.

I use it a few times a month on the dirt road I live off just to keep things lubed up. I'm always amazed how slick the 4wd engages, and disengages in this truck. You don't hear, or feel anything, but see the green 4wd led flash to know it works. My tundra was rough, and sounded like the transfer case was about to fall out.

i like the on-the-fly shifter and not some stupid fukkn button up electro
its real slick on the fly...
no odd sounds it is All Good

Well, I've had both in my toyota 4wd pickups, including manual locking hubs. Found nothing wrong with the electronic button/dial to change into, or out of 4wd over the last 20 plus years. My tundra required me to use reverse, or drive so the truck would move a bit before the 4wd button would engage. Not so on this gen3 taco. I just dial it to 4wd and, you're engaged. Same for going back to 2wd.....it's instant. Whatever toyota engineers did to design this was slicker than goose poop on a wet lawn.

Back