Say nothing, Do nothing, Be nothing...

There jawz 410 rat/chimpunk traps. Why would I need a license to put these oversize mouse traps in my own yard. If anything this neighbor needs to lease their dog, and not allow it to roam. I feel bad for the dog getting a sore tire, but this dog shouldn't of been there in the first place.

Trap is only strong enough to terminate a rat, or chipmunk. It's not a leg hold trap a licensed trapper would use for larger varmints. There's zero chance of any serious injury to a cat, or dog....although it will teach them a valuable lesson. There are no kids like that here in this area either. I've had those traps accidentally snap on my fingers, yeah, it smarts for a few minutes, but they don't break the skin.

Trap is only strong enough to terminate a rat, or chipmunk. It's not a leg hold trap a licensed trapper would use for larger varmints. There's zero chance of any serious injury to a cat, or dog....although it will teach them a valuable lesson. There are no kids like that here in this area either. I've had those traps accidentally snap on my fingers, yeah, it smarts for a few minutes, but they don't break the skin.
do you have warning signs posted in your yard to warn those that can comprehend english?

One of my old left wing friends moved to minneapolis. He's a diehard brandon fan.....a real never trumper, no matter how bad the country gets. Hate to say it, but orangeman will be wasting his time in that place.

there are a lot of 'conservatives' i think in Minnesota in the rural lands
but it is so sparsely populated in these rural areas that the 3 or 4 big towns outweigh the rest of the large landmass
MUCH more red than blue here
2o2o map

1716645655353.png

The neighbors dog was back again just now, sniffing around my garden rat traps, with way more caution this time. I watched as the dog poked its nose right up to the trap, and suddenly backed up a few feet, rolled around in the grass, then got up leaving the yard. It was interesting to see how this animal now behaved like I had one of those invisible fences. Sort of hoped the dog would return my old trap it took with him from the last time.

Back