Say nothing, Do nothing, Be nothing...

Brandon is responsible for this girl
And So Are your neighbors that support Brandon and the democrat bullshtt open borders to all tuckfards

1719248174609.png

Brandon doesn't give a chit, or he would have kept the border the way orangeman left it.
What I fear could be a massive terrorist attack from within. Too many got-aways alone have happened that we have no clue who they are, or where they are. Got-aways didn't come here for a better life, giving themselves up to the border cops....they're here to mean us harm.

Last edited:
Brandon lasted but just 10 minutes before the brain started hemorrhaging with a clusterfck blank
o_O

His mouth was running faster than his brain could tell it what to say. My dad passed away years after acquiring dementia. Brandon appeared to look the same. You could see his eyes how they got big at times, or were blinking when trying to recall how to answer a question....thats his brain misfiring when you have dementia. Imo, it's sad to see the state he's now in. He's no longer capable of being president let alone a Walmart greeter.

orangeman Did spit out some BS that left me shakin' the head sometimes
what is that all about i was just wondering

Orangeman never brought up how brandon took down corn pop, or how uncle bosie was eaten by cannibal's.
As far as the bs, it got deep from both at times.

Orangeman did Not even bring up those classified documents stored and found in Brandons garage that he had NO rights to have

Orangeman did Not even bring up those classified documents stored and found in Brandons garage that he had NO rights to have
Yeah, he vaguely did, plus Brandon having the prosecutor in Ukraine fired that was investigating burisma if they wanted the money, not to mention calling him a criminal, and hunter a convicted criminal. Best part was when orangeman called brandon a super predator twice when the black vote came up. Brandon looked like he wanted to kill him if given a weapon.

Last edited:
i don't think that Brandon has EVER been talked down upon like that in public EVER
He seemed a bit shocked and aghast

1719592452788.png

Thought Brandon was going to cry at times. You can't criticize dementia patients like that, they become more combative.

Back