Say nothing, Do nothing, Be nothing...

Heard someone tried to take the orangeman out at a Penn rally in butler with a small caliber gun, or something. Looked like they got him in the ear as the secret service swarmed over to protect him. They helped orangeman up to his feet. Other than a cut ear, he looked be a bit shaken up.

Plus the gunman. Should be an investigation how this guy was able to get near this rally with a weapon like that undetected without inside help.

Last edited:
authorities were Alerted to some stranger climber up a building across the way and did NOTHING fast enough

Only the one where orangeman is compared to hilter, and must be stopped at any cost. Its no wonder there's not more crazies out there trying to capitalize on that.

Jack must be pissed.:mad: Merrick must be pissed:mad: Brandon must be pissed:mad:....says he now wants unity. Imo, that ought be good for a couple weeks before trying to cook up another deal to get orangeman, or at least file an appeal with the 11th circuit to get this motion reversed.

Last edited:
Orangeman picks jd hog vance for vp.
Media now is wishing hitler a speedy recovery....who would have known. Maybe their all afraid of orangeman when he becomes president, he'll have his doj go after all of them for inciting an assassination attempt.

Do you know anything else, but to copy, and paste? You remind of these young kids a buddy of mine had while the they were growing up. Btw, I am assuming you are an adult, and not some 5th grader.

Well, I can tell you, none of your pics do, except load up this forum with a lot of meaningless/mindless garbage.

For what it's worth, have you recently looked at all your threads that have nothing but your mindless garbage all throughout them. 10 year olds might do that stuff. Gotta tone it down a bit. Your probably a good little boy on tw, as they will not put up long with that crap.

Back