So.........

The sticks unscrew from the remote and the arms fold in, and since I bought the fly more kit, it came with a nice carrying case to.
I can put it in my backpack on motorcycle rides and stop, pull it out, scout trails etc in the area. Or easy to pack on the jetski, hiking or wherever.

So...the next time you might feel like you have a dull life, remember that my life is so boring, I just swapped locations of all the thermometers at work.
Noticing a temperature variance of around 5 to 6 F at different locations around the pit. It makes me think that it's likely the thermometers, so i numbered them all, and recorded if the read higher or lower usually than others nearby.
Yes, I am likely the most boring person on earth.

nah, i don't think you're boring. i know quite a few people who think like that. also, many innovative discoveries are born from curiosity. have fun, so long as youre not running around testing your employee temps too. ;)

So...the next time you might feel like you have a dull life, remember that my life is so boring, I just swapped locations of all the thermometers at work.
Noticing a temperature variance of around 5 to 6 F at different locations around the pit. It makes me think that it's likely the thermometers, so i numbered them all, and recorded if the read higher or lower usually than others nearby.
Yes, I am likely the most boring person on earth.
Like toot said. You're not boring. You're just curious. I'd have done the same thing had I noticed a difference like that.

So...went golfing with B, and her parents this afternoon. I stopped after 8 holes, because I could feel it doing damage to my body. Never considered before how much the body really twists during a golf swing. So now I sit in the club house drinking a beer, and just ordered a bacon/cheese burger.

So...went golfing with B, and her parents this afternoon. I stopped after 8 holes, because I could feel it doing damage to my body. Never considered before how much the body really twists during a golf swing. So now I sit in the club house drinking a beer, and just ordered a bacon/cheese burger.
I feel your pain. I have the same problem. I had spinal fusion surgery a few years back (2005) and struggled to gob18 holes with my dad and 3 brothers 3 years ago.

So...most people probably use their home security to help keep their house safe. Not me, I pretty well exclusively use it to keep an eye on the boys when they get left home. So here I sit, sipping a beer, log into the cameras at home to see how things are, and what do I first see, but my little pup, pouncing on my big pup, while he is trying to nap. So I keep watching to see how this ends up. Well Rupert takes the annoyance without doing anything for a while, then fed up with his antics he stands up, grabs him by the scruff of the neck, and carries him to the far corner of the living room. Drops him to the ground, then uses a front paw to basically smash him down into a lying position. Then walks back to his favorite blanket, and lays down again. Well done Rupert, you handled that admirably my boy.

So...most people probably use their home security to help keep their house safe. Not me, I pretty well exclusively use it to keep an eye on the boys when they get left home. So here I sit, sipping a beer, log into the cameras at home to see how things are, and what do I first see, but my little pup, pouncing on my big pup, while he is trying to nap. So I keep watching to see how this ends up. Well Rupert takes the annoyance without doing anything for a while, then fed up with his antics he stands up, grabs him by the scruff of the neck, and carries him to the far corner of the living room. Drops him to the ground, then uses a front paw to basically smash him down into a lying position. Then walks back to his favorite blanket, and lays down again. Well done Rupert, you handled that admirably my boy.
LMAO, Big brother is a good baby sitter.

Do you have voice capability? It would be funny to watch them looking like WTF, wheres he at?

I do.
If Rupert got too rough I would have called out his name. But it couldn't have possibly been a better outcome.
Sometimes Lamborghini just goes too far and doesn't know when to stop.

Last edited:
So...need to hire the next new round of employees, between the several different companies, 28 people in total. Sounds easy enough, ran ads looking for employees, lots applied, I have basically been calling people to start with for five, almost full days...it is horrifying how unprofessional many are, but they claim to be wanting work. Occasionally I get one that sounds good on the phone, so I arrange a time with them, for a face to face interview. So far I've called 92, and only arranged to meet six, and just met that sixth one. He showed up late, stinking of alcohol, and hungover. Of the six meetings, hired just two women. Why oh why, is it so damn hard to hire competent employees.

So...need to hire the next new round of employees, between the several different companies, 28 people in total. Sounds easy enough, ran ads looking for employees, lots applied, I have basically been calling people to start with for five, almost full days...it is horrifying how unprofessional many are, but they claim to be wanting work. Occasionally I get one that sounds good on the phone, so I arrange a time with them, for a face to face interview. So far I've called 92, and only arranged to meet six, and just met that sixth one. He showed up late, stinking of alcohol, and hungover. Of the six meetings, hired just two women. Why oh why, is it so damn hard to hire competent employees.
Everyone wants that paycheck, they just don't want to do the work to get it.

Back