So.........

So...need to hire the next new round of employees, between the several different companies, 28 people in total. Sounds easy enough, ran ads looking for employees, lots applied, I have basically been calling people to start with for five, almost full days...it is horrifying how unprofessional many are, but they claim to be wanting work. Occasionally I get one that sounds good on the phone, so I arrange a time with them, for a face to face interview. So far I've called 92, and only arranged to meet six, and just met that sixth one. He showed up late, stinking of alcohol, and hungover. Of the six meetings, hired just two women. Why oh why, is it so damn hard to hire competent employees.
If I lived in that area I'd come work for ya! [emoji1860]

Are you ready toot? Tomorrow is supposed to be the big day. Got my fingers crossed the weather guy is sayin. 50/50 chance.
i'm ready! i hope they launch and i really hope it all goes well! these astros are such awesome guys! i would love to go into space, and least to the moon. [emoji4] not sure i will be alive to see the day when they have commercial flights to the moon, or colonies on mars, but that would be sooo cool!

i'm ready! i hope they launch and i really hope it all goes well! these astros are such awesome guys! i would love to go into space, and least to the moon. [emoji4] not sure i will be alive to see the day when they have commercial flights to the moon, or colonies on mars, but that would be sooo cool!

Still scheduled to launch later today T.

20200530_184651.jpg

So...apparently I am cutting down about 25 trees, building a retaining wall, pond with fountain, putting in steps, flowers, more lawn, and whatever else B dreams up.
So...maybe it's time to sell, before this happens.

Back