Tacoma Paparazzi

Spotted these Tacos today at the airport; a 1st gen access cab in gold, and a 2nd gen 4-door in gold with roof rails. They both appear to be in pretty good shape.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1
  • image4 copy.jpeg
    image4 copy.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 1
gen3 spotted wheelin' it north on i25 in April'2o24
around the Colorado Springs area...
Or perhaps Denver tech area

IMG_2289.JPG

Last edited:
Is that something very special to see? Hell I see at least a 1/2 dozen of them every time I'm out. Now ask me the last time I saw a T-100.

gen3 spotted wheelin' it north on i25 in April'2o24
around the Colorado Springs area...

View attachment 46558
Jay you ain't gonna believe this but right behind the Sheplers sign are the three 1/4 circle buildings that I helped make when I worked for PCL construction in 1984 at the Denver Tech Center at i-25 & Orchard Road as an 18-year old kid. You can see two of them in your photo. And the son of the owners of Sheplers Western Wear's name is Larry and he was a bullfighter for all the local High School and Amateur Rodeos in the area. What an amazing coincidence. And nice Taco by the way….

Jay you ain't gonna believe this but right behind the Sheplers sign are the three 1/4 circle buildings that I helped make when I worked for PCL construction in 1984 at the Denver Tech Center at i-25 & Orchard Road as an 18-year old kid. You can see two of them in your photo. And the son of the owners of Sheplers Western Wear's name is Larry and he was a bullfighter for all the local High School and Amateur Rodeos in the area. What an amazing coincidence. And nice Taco by the way….
How bizarre is that!!?
Was the locale mentioned accurate?
I just found this photo on the card and was trying to recall from neighbor photos

How bizarre is that!!?
Was the locale mentioned accurate?
I just found this photo on the card and was trying to recall from neighbor photos
Oh it's spot on. And back in 84 Sheplers and one Hotel were the only buildings at that intersection. Now it's just plum crazy crowded.

Gen1 with NC plates spotted west of Asheville on route 23 south in April'o23

IMG_8737.JPG

IMG_8738.JPG

IMG_8739.JPG

IMG_8740.JPG

IMG_8741.JPG

IMG_8743.JPG

IMG_8744.JPG

IMG_8745.JPG

Gen1 ... its a 5-lugger,! spotted near Asheville NC in April-'o23

IMG_8726.JPG

Last edited:
a clean + white Gen4 spotted wheelin' it on the 680 in TacomaHA
in-transit tags, dude musta just bot this rig
IMG_2357.JPG

gen1 stepSide
spotted in Key West Florida May'o23

IMG_0026.JPG

near the beginning of route 1 north

IMG_0023.JPG

do U like or dislike the gen1 stepside spotted at the end of the road ?!?

Truth is, I never noticed. All I keep seeing is asphalt roads, and street signs.....they're your same-o same-o type of pics. It's not unusual, I see, cars, and trucks everyday when I'm on the road to.

I'll let you know if I come across anything unusual while on the road. So far it's been pretty much the same everyday depending on the season.
I did see some turkey vultures feasting on a ripe deer carcass that was on the road side last week, if that counts for anything.

Back