Tacoma World vs Tacoma Forum

One of the "desires" of the culture is forgiveness of student debt. o_Oo_O

Perhaps I'm too much of an old fart. But consider, if these debts are forgiven, then the burden falls onto the tax payers. What happens when these individuals get a home loan they can't pay????? Is the tax payer responsible? Car loans? Tax payer burden?? Credit cards? Tax payer??

Where does the responsibility fall? Just a radical idea, perhaps the responsibility should fall on the debtor who signed on the loan.

One day, there won't be any tax payers...................then everyone has nothing.......look back into the USSR economy and living conditions.

When my wife and I graduated from college we had a substantial debt. We got jobs, paid off the student debt, then bought a home........still in debt. But we have carved out debt down to a mortgage and a credit card. All managable.

Yeah, we are responsible for OUR debt. We are not looking for a third person to handle our responsibility.
Right on Brother!

So did you get your distemper, rabies and parvo shots?????

Thats ok, just had my dog's teeth cleaned.......$250.......criminy. :eek:

The vet had to remove a couple of lower incisors. They were loose and the roots were exposed. Likely cause is from our game of tug. So, no more tug games. :(
Geez, when over a buddies house with his German shepards, they all mug me, and bring me a towel to play tug of war. I can't believe how strong they are. No loose teeth on those dogs.

I keep hearing how well those illegal immigrants in NYC are quickly assimilating to our younger generation's ways. They don't want to work, yet they want free food, a place to live, a credit card, and free phone.

I keep hearing how well those illegal immigrants in NYC are quickly assimilating to our younger generation's ways. They don't want to work, yet they want free food, a place to live, a credit card, and free phone.
That is only a small part of the illegal immigration problem.

Many of these non-citizens actually are allowed to VOTE. WTH!!!!

I had the experience of living/working in a foreign country for 6 years. I was blocked from many things because I was a non-citizen. Although, I had all my documents allowing me to work and stay in country. I couldn't get a driver's license.

Yeas and all on our dime!

You'd think think those liberal governors and mayors would actually grow a brain and actually see what we here in these border states are dealing with but no they keep blaming Gov. Abbott here in Texas for all the problems! They keep saying oh how terrible he is for sending these poor illegals to their state, oh how inhumane. blah blah blah!

The mayor of NYC even came down here a week or 2 ago, still changes nothing! It's all Texas' fault, we all hate Latinos blah blah blah!

You'd think think those liberal governors and mayors would actually grow a brain and actually see what we here in these border states are dealing with but no they keep blaming Gov. Abbott here in Texas for all the problems! They keep saying oh how terrible he is for sending these poor illegals to their state, oh how inhumane. blah blah blah!

The mayor of NYC even came down here a week or 2 ago, still changes nothing! It's all Texas' fault, we all hate Latinos blah blah blah!
While I don't hate latino's, many are hard workers. It's the one's that jump in line that's not right. On top of it, they're getting free stuff. My parents came here from Europe legally with nothing, and didn't receive the stuff these illegals are getting. Now they feel entitled once they set foot in our country. Something is very wrong.

While I don't hate latino's, many are hard workers. It's the one's that jump in line that's not right. On top of it, they're getting free stuff. My parents came here from Europe legally with nothing, and didn't receive the stuff these illegals are getting. Now they feel entitled once they set foot in our country. Something is very wrong.
I whole heartedly agree with you!

My ancestors immigrated legally from Austria, no free handouts!

Just throwing it out there. See if it sticks to the wall.
But ya know how alquaeda and isis and most middle eastern terrorists give the nod to toyota tacomas ?
So what if the admins at TW were actually internet terrorists and we/ us. Being the patriotic types are being banned when we post pro American
or is is it a Trump / hate trump thing.
Ok back to my coffee. I’m still working on that Kennedy thing

Just throwing it out there. See if it sticks to the wall.
But ya know how alquaeda and isis and most middle eastern terrorists give the nod to toyota tacomas ?
So what if the admins at TW were actually internet terrorists and we/ us. Being the patriotic types are being banned when we post pro American
or is is it a Trump / hate trump thing.
Ok back to my coffee. I’m still working on that Kennedy thing
Wow, that's pretty deep.

Not sure about the depth.......

Wild theory......closing in on Conspiracy Theory or Left Hand inflammatory rhetoric....... seems more accurate.

Regardless......lets just pay no attention to the other place. No gain, no benefit.
Agreed!!

So are you saying that Latino with US citizenship as well don't like undocumented Latinos in Texas??

So are you saying that Latino with US citizenship as well don't like undocumented Latinos in Texas??
Nope not what I was saying at all! I'm saying these liberal state governors and mayors are saying that Gov. Abbott (and other red state governors as well) hate Latinos when nothing is further from the truth! They probably even think that about those of us voted for him too!

You see the illegals' basic human needs are taken care of food, water, shelter etc. The reason they're sent to places such as NYC is because we have a crisis at the border with the illegals overwhelming us! IT'S NOT BECAUSE ANYBODY HATES LATINOS! The liberal retards in these other states don't see it that way, he's just trying to show them the problem! Since they keep talking about helping the illegals then they should put their money where their mouth is and help them instead of calling border states haters!

Also it's not like they're forcibly being taken to these blue states (contrary to what the liberal news media and politicians keep telling us all), they're actually given the option of going there!

Over the weekend when grocery shopping a latino of about 30 years old started pushing all my groceries off the cashiers counter as he jumped in front of me, then put his few items in my place saying in broken english he can't wait for all my stuff to be counted up. Well this was uncalled for imo, and I got into a shouting match with him that you just don't do this. Well, to make a short story long, the 2 girls cashing, and bagging me out in the meantime called someone. A minute later a big guy came, and hustled this person off to another counter. I always let people in back of me go ahead when they have a couple items to check out when I see this, but that bozo over did his welcome.

Nope not what I was saying at all! I'm saying these liberal state governors and mayors are saying that Gov. Abbott (and other red state governors as well) hate Latinos when nothing is further from the truth! They probably even think that about those of us voted for him too!

You see the illegals' basic human needs are taken care of food, water, shelter etc. The reason they're sent to places such as NYC is because we have a crisis at the border with the illegals overwhelming us! IT'S NOT BECAUSE ANYBODY HATES LATINOS! The liberal retards in these other states don't see it that way, he's just trying to show them the problem! Since they keep talking about helping the illegals then they should put their money where their mouth is and help them instead of calling border states haters!

Also it's not like they're forcibly being taken to these blue states (contrary to what the liberal news media and politicians keep telling us all), they're actually given the option of going there!
Why are illegal immigrants given a free ride on the tax payer's backs????? I certainly didn't vote for that crap.

I have no issue with LEGAL immigrants who have gone through the immigration process. Yes, I know its slow......sure the process should be streamlined, but it is the current process.

The "crisis" would diminish with a secure border.

i should've inquired for asylum whilst at that legal Canadian border crossing :rolleyes:

how does Canada secure THIER border ?

so the legal U.S. citizens of Latino heritage in Texas, either from legal immigration or born of parents in the USA with legal status or basic ancestors that were just here when Texas made statehood
they don't mind, or do they mind?, if the current wave of illegal border jumping from almost anywhere now, and not going to legal port of entry the proper way?

Back