Tacoma World vs Tacoma Forum

I wonder if there was a way to infiltrate TacomaWorld and in a clandestine kind of way, blast every thread they have showing and inform more of our friends to come to the dark-side. I mean tacomaforum.com…………………….:cool:

I wonder if there was a way to infiltrate TacomaWorld and in a clandestine kind of way, blast every thread they have showing and inform more of our friends to come to the dark-side. I mean tacomaforum.com…………………….:cool:
Yeah I've thought of something along that line myself!

1670845911128-png.34689

Nope....... best to let them be. The good ones will abandon the trash and nonsense all on their own.

The others......well, they can spend their time stroking each other egos, supporting mythinformantion as fact and dogpiling on any with a dissenting viewpoint in that sandbox.

Had two so far.
i stopped by dunkinDs for the last day of their special medium 2$ cold brew iced chocolate caramel nutty delite
members only special.

its a new menu item
but there is no way in tacoHeck i would ever spend +4$ on one of these

Caramel+Chocolate+Cold+Brew_87bd88eb-cbd4-414c-bdda-afebb2301fad-prv.jpg

i stopped by dunkinDs for the last day of their special medium 2$ cold brew iced chocolate caramel nutty delite
members only special.

its a new menu item

Might as well drink a glass of ice sugar water. gaaacccckkk...

Hot coffee, black. Keep it coming.

members only special.

its a new menu item

Looks good to me Jay!

Back