Tacoma World vs Tacoma Forum

After my 2nd vacation, I started sending all my replies to the Moderators for their editing, then they could post after they had approved. Didn't take long for them to grow weary of this, leading to a couple threats and finally a lifetime ban.

I still get a smile and a chuckle. No need to go back. Too uptight, narcistic, needy........ you get the idea.

Funny thing, they never did say why I got the vacations. They just would not be transparent to the reason.

Try being a comedian. If you ain’t a founding member you are bannable

This is actually what happened to me. The post which got me banned was locked so, sadly, I can't reference it; but we had a lot of fun on it. I had multiple members message me to say that I made them laugh hard. I thought that was a little odd but my theory is that your average TW user is bored to snot but TW feels to them like the only game in town.

Whatever the case, TW truly is awful.

look at the pics in the garage

This is actually what happened to me. The post which got me banned was locked so, sadly, I can't reference it; but we had a lot of fun on it. I had multiple members message me to say that I made them laugh hard. I thought that was a little odd but my theory is that your average TW user is bored to snot but TW feels to them like the only game in town.

Whatever the case, TW truly is awful.

it was definitely not this post lol

Back