The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Mornin G and Bogunn! Waiting on the boy to get up so we can go to the gun store! I'm gettin ancy! LOL

Lol . Did he have a long night?
Actually No. He went to bed early as his girlfriend left for Minnesota yesterday. He turned 21 last tuesday and got his purchase permit so he's using it today. I'm excited. Think he's bring home an AR........don't know which one.

Well I’m sure he has researched it. But in all honesty all gun makers have to make good guns anymore or they won’t be in business

Well I’m sure he has researched it. But in all honesty all gun makers have to make good guns anymore or they won’t be in business
Yep, he's been researching the last month.....evidently, he went down earlier this week and has his eye on one.......he won't tell me which one but I think its a Black Rain made in Mizzou. And yes, gun makers have to put out good quality if they wanna stay competitive.

They have an M1A in 6.5 Creedmore I got my eye on. Might have to have them price me an M1A Loaded with SS barrel too. They're all good. I don't load for the 6.5.......but, I do load the 308. I'm leaning towards the 6.5 but I really don't wanna load another caliber.

Lol. I get it. I love the socom what a rifle. I like the 308 because of you can find ammo anywhere

They have an M1A in 6.5 Creedmore I got my eye on. Might have to have them price me an M1A Loaded with SS barrel too. They're all good. I don't load for the 6.5.......but, I do load the 308. I'm leaning towards the 6.5 but I really don't wanna load another caliber.

An M1A in 6.5 creedmore. That’s awesome.

Back