The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Doin' alright! 5-6" of snow and still snowing lightly. 23°.......wet snow so the snowblower didn't do much blowing but did do alot of pushing!

That sucks. We don’t have any snow this week thankfully. You can keep all of it. Lol

Snow has stopped! Wow! Ended with jus a bit over 7"........woulda rather had it in rain instead of the frozen variety but oh well!

Yeah that will do it. I’ve been where 3” came down in 24 hrs and it flooded everywhere. It was dumping. I couldn’t imagine 10” in 12 hrs

Lotsa water. Definitely need Flood Insurance!

It killed 23 people in my county and the 2 around me. They called it a “1,000 year flood”. The reason it was particularly devastating is most houses/towns were built near rivers and creeks here years ago.
Thankfully my house was fine.

It killed 23 people in my county and the 2 around me. They called it a “1,000 year flood”. The reason it was particularly devastating is most houses/towns were built near rivers and creeks here years ago.
Thankfully my house was fine.
WOW! Where was that???

Evenin everyone! Melted alot of that 7" of snow we got yesterday! Hope monday went well for everyone!

Back