The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Glad my dog poops outside. Its only a little nasty on the policing of the sidewalk gift.

Yes, the occasional accident happens. Its not a regular occurrence unless the temperature is -10F or below, then walks are suspended.

In college we had a housemate who had a cat. My bedroom was in the basement. The litter box was in the open area of the basement. One day i noticed the aroma was particularly strong. I asked the owner to please attend the litter box. She grumped at me. 3 days later, the stench was overwhelming. I looked at the box, it was a liquid/solid/clay soup with floaties. Nearly tossed my cookies. I carefully picked up the box, carried it to the house mate's room, set it on the floor, made sure the cat was in the room and closed the door. The hint was received.
It's the wife's cat, but somehow I always get stuck changing the cats litter. Idk what that cat eats, but the stink is enough to make you gag, and eyes water.

Well the dinner is made. Came out good. Could be better. Turns out one teaspoon of sugar really sweetens it up. I’ll skip it next time

It's the wife's cat, but somehow I always get stuck changing the cats litter. Idk what that cat eats, but the stink is enough to make you gag, and eyes water.
You signed up for all the nasty jobs the moment you said "I do"

cleaning drain clogs. litter box duty, planting (ie digging holes for her landscaping), hauling garbage, putting gas in the cars.........just to name a few....... I know there are countless more.

Its another balmy January day here in central IA. Wind chill is only -15F. Expecting 1-3 inches snow and colder temperatures over the next 4-5 days..........

C'mon April!!!!!!

Gotta travel down I-35 to Stillwater, OK on Sunday, return Monday night. I-35 should be cleared, just cold...........expect better conditions once I pass Missery.

Finally found a DunkinD on the road !!
The app says I am 717 miles away from my favourite Dunkin on the homebase

Its another balmy January day here in central IA. Wind chill is only -15F. Expecting 1-3 inches snow and colder temperatures over the next 4-5 days..........

C'mon April!!!!!!

Gotta travel down I-35 to Stillwater, OK on Sunday, return Monday night. I-35 should be cleared, just cold...........expect better conditions once I pass Missery.
Safe travels!
Stillwater or bust

Safe travels!
Stillwater or bust
Thanks.

Leaving early AM just in case of road trouble, should be 7-8 hours. The Tacoma is mechanically sound and ready to go anytime. Only concern is the 7 year old battery in this below 0F weather. I can always jump from the daughter's Chevy. Its battery was replaced last winter.

This is a high stakes trip. Hope the "bust" doesn't happen.

Step by step.

Packing winter warm gear just in case.

Last edited:
I stay away from high stakes. Number one I don’t have enough folding money. It jingles. And two I find the odds are terrible

Thanks.

Leaving early AM just in case of road trouble, should be 7-8 hours. The Tacoma is mechanically sound and ready to go anytime. Only concern is the 7 year old battery in this below 0F weather. I can always jump from the daughter's Chevy. Its battery was replaced last winter.

This is a high stakes trip. Hope the "bust" doesn't happen.

Step by step.

Packing winter warm gear just in case.
550 miles is not a bad trek
Are you staying off the tollway in Kansas?

Runing I-35 including tolls. Besides going off the toll adds mileage and time.

Less traffic, fewer ID10Ts.

Planning on camping in the RH lane with the cruise set at 70 mph. Go around if I'm too slow..............stay off my bumper, I'm not towing you.

Stay safe rock.
DD made donut shop coffee donut shop coffee first
No DD here. But, I will be stopping on the way out to top the tank, grab a couple of chocolate donuts, a b'fast sammy and couple bottles of ice coffee at Kwik Star.

Lunch will either be a meatloaf sammy in a pack-along or wheel thru a gag-n-puke during a fuel stop.

Supper.......I'm looking to some Tex-Mex or BBQ. Iowa isn't known for good Tex-Mex or BBQ. We got corn, soybeans, ethanol and John Deere.

Last edited:
I stay away from high stakes. Number one I don’t have enough folding money. It jingles. And two I find the odds are terrible
The stakes are quite high......dealing with life, financial health, retirement and future.

Right now, life has me in its hands. I need to get life into my hands.

No DD here. But, I will be stopping on the way out to top the tank, grab a couple of chocolate donuts, a b'fast sammy and couple bottles of ice coffee at Kwik Star.

Lunch will either be a meatloaf sammy in a pack-along or wheel thru a gag-n-puke during a fuel stop.

Supper.......I'm looking to some Tex-Mex or BBQ. Iowa isn't known for good Tex-Mex or BBQ. We got corn, soybeans, ethanol and John Deere.
Looks like snow is pounding Iowa
So far I have missed the storm
Drive safe, Kansas doesn't clear or treat roads very well

12,183 feet

The odds are good my 4th attempt at wheeling the highest of highways in 27+ years will be squashed yet again, it is January after all
I tried it in mid June one year in 1998 and it was closed due to icy conditions

1674915354167.png
That road 34 looks wicked AF

Back