The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

This would be the pure definition of what his thread is about. So fire away. Lol.
Then I shall focus all of my BS's towards this thread in the future. :p

Attachments

• this-is-bullshit-tom-felton.gif
    this-is-bullshit-tom-felton.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • what-is-this-crap-joe-dirt.gif
    what-is-this-crap-joe-dirt.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • brian-fantana-this-is-bullcrap.gif
    brian-fantana-this-is-bullcrap.gif
    180.1 KB · Views: 2
  • sheldon-cooper-spray.gif
    sheldon-cooper-spray.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
They asked if I was carrying any rotten eggs!
They confiscated a buddies bag of this odd ball wheat flour he bought in Quebec. His mother wasn't able to buy in the u.s. They told him it fell under foods that were not allowed for u.s. consumption.
Canadian fireworks are the ultimate!
Of course I really have no clue lol
The sparkly stuff is pretty good, but their boom boom fireworks suck. Their not allowed to sell any of the bigger stuff like m-80's, or cherry bombs.

I agree / having a switch at the ready. And a spot on the dash panel is making me lean that way. Thanks for the heads up , so to speak, rock. Lol.
Look at your dash. You may have a place with a switch blank. If so, you can get an OEM type switch that will snap into the dash. Look to Amazon as a starting point. ARB, CH4x4 and others have all sorts of switches for Tacomas.

@JayQQ97

I would be inclined to believe that Border Agents have cart blanche clearance to inspect/search a vehicle without telling the driver why. If they find illegal/banned items, they may give you options......or may not depending on what was found.

I can pretty much guarantee, if a narc dog hits on your vehicle.......it will be ripped apart during the search.

Look at your dash. You may have a place with a switch blank. If so, you can get an OEM type switch that will snap into the dash. Look to Amazon as a starting point. ARB, CH4x4 and others have all sorts of switches for Tacomas.

@JayQQ97

I would be inclined to believe that Border Agents have cart blanche clearance to inspect/search a vehicle without telling the driver why. If they find illegal/banned items, they may give you options......or may not depending on what was found.

I can pretty much guarantee, if a narc dog hits on your vehicle.......it will be ripped apart during the search.
As many times as I've crossed the northern border, I have never seen them with dogs. Probably doesn't mean they couldn't ask for one if the suspected anything like narcotics. They did a pretty good job of pulling all our camping/fishing gear and coolers from our van when we were once searched...and they didn't put it back for us either. One guy liked my 23 lb. 48'' northern pike.

I travelled internationally via airlines for several years.

International airports use all types of dogs. Drug, bomb, agriculture...... I actually prefer the dogs over the TSA dingbats.

I have seen some genius passengers try to pet these working animals.

Waiting at a baggage carosel, an Ag dog (beagle) sat down next to a passenger. This individual wanted to pet the dog. Customs handler said "No. I need to look at your bag." He complied. Turns out the dog had sensed an Apple that was in the bag 2 days prior.

Moral of the story. Let the dogs work. You can not get past the nose.

@JayQQ97

I answered their questions
And just wanted to know what they were exactly looking for
To protect myself from THEM planting some crap in there since I was not allowed to watch
They could plant a bag of that fentanyl in there without my knowledge
Then it would be my word against the government employee
And who the hell do you think would win that battle???

He asked me if I had any food items carried
And I said yeah I bot a deli sandwich for later from that last big town 50 miles away

Needed to stop for tacoJjuice in Jackson Wyoming
I noticed two large deer on the side licking snow off the ground so I decided to approach very slowly until they look at me
Kept slowly stepping to them and got within 20 feet before they turned and walked off
20 feet is quite close to get to a deer without startling it

Unless trained as a yearling they don’t stick around in these parts. Although I did manage to walk right past a pair bedded down. They didn’t move til I was safely tucked away in my tree stand :oops:

Needed to stop for tacoJjuice in Jackson Wyoming
I noticed two large deer on the side licking snow off the ground so I decided to approach very slowly until they look at me
Kept slowly stepping to them and got within 20 feet before they turned and walked off
20 feet is quite close to get to a deer without startling it
My buddy took a picture of me 10' from a bull moose that was standing on the side of the road in northern Quebec in June back in the 70's. Last time being that close to an adult moose was in 2005 on the snowmobile bag ride in Quebec, but the moose was behind a fence at the saint felicien zoo.

Meatloaf in the oven fried a few burgers up. Just some baked taters and a can / bag of green beans to fill the void for tonight’s fare.

Using a cup of low sodium stove top stuffing with 2/3 meat loaf mix, and grass fed ground beef with the rest of the regular meat loaf ingredients is awesome.

Back