The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Neighbor back in the day turned his odometer to all zeroes. Honking his horn. Driving in circles. ( not being reckless). But I often wondered if it was 5 digit counter or 6

Neighbor back in the day turned his odometer to all zeroes. Honking his horn. Driving in circles. ( not being reckless). But I often wondered if it was 5 digit counter or 6

yes, my dad turned his late 1960s Chevy workvan over to all zeros sometime in the early 1980s before he upgraded and got a more modern Chevy van
it was a 5 digit one
LOL

His as well I’m thinking. Bindging Chicago fire. Checking out the pilot and such for the night.

Ok....not half bad also means not half good.

For some reason, the frozen pizza crap always wakes me up in the middle of a dream with volcanic heartburn. Then I'm up for the remainder of the night................ I've been this way since my teen years.......long long long time ago.

That can stay in china as well. I’ll go as far as a Chicago deep dish. Other than that it’s a neighborhood thing for me. Pepperoni sausage. Mushroom an cheese
Now I’m Hungry dag nabbit!!

Ok....not half bad also means not half good.

For some reason, the frozen pizza crap always wakes me up in the middle of a dream with volcanic heartburn. Then I'm up for the remainder of the night................ I've been this way since my teen years.......long long long time ago.
You have to be pretty desperate to eat a frozen pizza. Those things are very unhealthy, not to mention taste like crap.

I've been able to get a New York thin crust mushroom, spinach and cheese pizza from the guys here. They call it a white pizza...it can be gotten with bacon, and clams too.

Back