The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

No idea. Only ones that seem to work well here are the ones from the cable guys. Been wireless for years....they performed the install.
Well they climbed the pole and ran an ether net cable from our nighthawk to the tv. Seemed to work well but there was one time we watched a circle instead of the game tying score from the eagles.
All told I cashed in on some deniro. Nothing great but over 500 between selling coins in the am and the game in the evening

damned i just heard on NPR this morning that Americas weed pot maryJane supply is being INFECTED with some virus that spreads fast across state lines

That is not much concern to me..... it also sounds like myth internet......

Winter is still hanging on. Currently, we have rain and 34F....bone chilling. Tomorrow, expecting 10 inches of snow with temps in the 20s. Meaning a heavy load of wet snow. Branches, power lines, antennas.......overhead stuff is at risk.

Although, there are signs of winter's end. Canada geese are flocked and flying North. They are stopping over in the ponds, lakes and feilds.

That is not much concern to me..... it also sounds like myth internet......

Winter is still hanging on. Currently, we have rain and 34F....bone chilling. Tomorrow, expecting 10 inches of snow with temps in the 20s. Meaning a heavy load of wet snow. Branches, power lines, antennas.......overhead stuff is at risk.

i had to go well north and east of Sioux City to find any decent dirty snow piles leftover on US-18/71 near Okoboji/Spencer area, they must've gotten more than your area of Iowa

there were many trucks out on the lakes ice fishing

IMG_6728.JPG

IMG_6732.JPG

Same here. I have to trailer my snowmobile 50 miles north to mt greylock national park where they still have good snow. Just about 5 miles south there's nothing.
No snowmobiles allowed on any state land here. Just not enough of it I guess.

Same here. I have to trailer my snowmobile 50 miles north to mt greylock national park where they still have good snow. Just about 5 miles south there's nothing.

are you interested in a ~2300 mile adventure with that sled? 4600+ mile roundtrip, can your rig make it?
once-in-a-lifetime thrill...
do you have it in you?
you only live once
dare to adventure :cool:

are you interested in a ~2300 mile adventure with that sled? 4600+ mile roundtrip, can your rig make it?
once-in-a-lifetime thrill...
do you have it in you?
you only live once
dare to adventure :cool:
Shoot, my wife would never allow it with the past health issues I've have. Besides my days of thousand mile plus bag trips on sleds in Quebec are over.
As far as other stuff, I've done enough motocross, enduros, and cross country races the rest of the years, that most will never see in their lifetime.

Yeah I don’t even have the motivation for a bike week run at the moment. Of course I’m stoked to own a season pass at my 9 hole golf course. For nine holes it has everything albeit in a smaller degree Amen corner, island green, even some links golf on some holes although not intentional it plays that way on a par 5 on the course. So I will head up to Laconia but that will be as far as my butt can take

Back