The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

So are potus. Doesn’t or can’t answer a simple question from the press. At a press conference about the objects shot down. And his lame excuse was the size of the first one and that we (the u.s.). Ramped up our home radar to actually see these objects. For the first Time. EVER!! Are you shlttimg me?!
Holy shlt Batman this guy is incompetent and we are fvcked!!
1676585082917.png

I’m in mustang forum a ram forum. Poked my head in a Toyota forum to ask about the Fj cruiser.Also a Kia stinger forum So there’s four that I’ll never visit. I marked as spam on my inbox. They probably went the same route.

I’m in mustang forum a ram forum. Poked my head in a Toyota forum to ask about the Fj cruiser.Also a Kia stinger forum So there’s four that I’ll never visit. I marked as spam on my inbox. They probably went the same route.

Interesting.

Didn't know specific livestock forums existed.

I need to find a fox forum. :p or maybe for chicks :p:p

ToyotaNation forum just went friggin' woke cancel culture a few days ago
they had a decent political forum for the longest time... since the Obama crappola days

not sure what happened recently... too many butthurt of the donkey persuasion is my thinking
that cannot follow the Internet 101 rule of thumb don't like something just keep on scrolling

it was a good healthy place to sh!t on Brandon and his lackeys

others in there would sh!t on the orangeman

but that is the nature of the game....
say whatever you want of the cheeto cheetah it don't butthurt I

3c98586dd3340e41be7a46d113359d60--sticker.jpg

Back