The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

at least its not Budweiser brand :(

i sorta like that Canadian imported LaBatts blue but haven't had one in more than a decade

shopping

Now they want to put captured carbon into pipes and send it to north Dakota for underground burial
Wtf
o_O

...browsing the Toyota USA parts vs a Japan warehouse magaZip supplier I have to use for the Corolla on some parts I am noticing a HUGE spread in price...parts from Japan are close to 30 per cent less than equivalent Toyota USA supplied equivalent

36$ in USA vs 23$ on japan

Dried salt powder left from month ago on all the breakdown lanes Should be gone with the current half hour severe downpour going on Right Now

they used to sweep streets and interstate highways here but no more! gotta save some coin!

you should see all the litter and broken auto parts up against the median walls!

You want hear how stupid our state spends our tax money on these interstate roads....hows planting, and growing hundreds of white pine trees for endless miles in the median...then when they get too large the state spends endless dollars cutting them all down, plus removing all the stumps, and whatever tree parts that remain. When thats completed they plant new young trees in basically the same place. In 20 years or so, this will all be done over again.

You want hear how stupid our state spends our tax money on these interstate roads....hows planting, and growing hundreds of white pine trees for endless miles in the median...then when they get too large the state spends endless dollars cutting them all down, plus removing all the stumps, and whatever tree parts that remain. When thats completed they plant new young trees in basically the same place. In 20 years or so, this will all be done over again.

they leave exposed rebar sticking out of the storm drain curbing from collapsed concrete here
its been years now

I never saw a polar bear in the wild no matter how far north I traveled with my sled, or when fishing in the summer...and that was close to 800 miles north of Quebec's border with the states.

Printed up a registration form from the DMV here for registering a boat I been fixing up. On the form its got the general bs, except now it has 3 gender boxes to check off. M, F, and Other X. Our state has gone woke. The old form I had from just a month ago didn't have this.

Interesting......

I'd like to meet someone in the "Other" category. I thought there were only 2 genders....male, female.

Maybe the "Other" applies to those making a poor choice.

Got pulled over by Michigan state patrol today for running a stop sign in a detour zone
He was kind enough but it took him forever to run my out-of-state plates and license :confused:
He did ask if I was carrying a firearm right off the bat

Back