The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Has any one seen that latest clip of branden the pervert, nibbling on some little girls body in europe? It's sickening to watch. You just don't do that chit in public to someone's little kid you don't even know. If I was the kids mother, I would clocked him good. I think the mother was too astonished it was happening. The little girl was terrified.
It's been on the news all day. This guy is a pedafile ! Freaking sicko. Just my 2¢.

1689381120448.png 1689381174935.png 1689381225038.png 1689381256133.png

I find it ODD that only 2 of those routes are long-hall cross country
But the 2 that are...
One is broken in the middle
The Other stops in the middle of CA

Last edited:
oh this next year until the election is gonna be extremely wierd.............

Time to vote the dirt bags out.

The current crop of ID10Ts are as corrupt as the previous batch.......possibly more so. If that is even possible.

Every politician has lost sight of their purpose and what their function is and who they represent. I have lost all respect for any politician. I often wonder why they pander to the lowest possible position. No regard for the majority.

I lost more respect for the heads of the doj, cia, and most of all the fbi. A total house cleaning is in order big time.
A politician is born to lie, thats never going to change. Some just lie more than others.
On a side note, you can bet its another coverup when it comes to the latest Whitehouse cocaine bs. They know who left it.

Orangeman left it?
Orangeman got snookered by wray when he named him head of the fbi. Everything else now is brandons doings. If orangeman makes it back to the big house, you can bet there will be a good ass kicking. Why else is everyone in the government piling on the orangeman right now.

Holy crap, the rains have hit big time here....been raining on, and off all night, but right now it's coming down as hard as I've ever seen it. Yard has become 90% under water. I feel like on a small island right now. I need my canoe to get to the road.

Holy crap, the rains have hit big time here....been raining on, and off all night, but right now it's coming down as hard as I've ever seen it. Yard has become 90% under water. I feel like on a small island right now. I need my canoe to get to the road.

had the most massive haze in the sky in the GP yesterday from those western Canadian forest fires

the jet stream just carried all that straight down and right at the edge of that stream here north of KCMO

I just back from all us neighbors saving the neighborhood. We had a flash flood come through. Lots of brush, and other debris were blocking area streams causing them to overflow their banks with water going everywhere, but where it should. Basement crawl space has about 8'' of water......gotta find my bigger pump. The little one I have now can't handle the amount of water coming in.

Back