The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Debatable. But not worth screen time or creating forum sludge.

Did you solve the carrier bearing/knock sensor/dome light rattle????

It's probably a pesky exhaust rattle developed between back of engine and firewall
Definitely wasn't quite as persistent rattle today while ambient temps are heading south to frosty

Had to turn heater on today :oops:

No, cleaning out my shop, now cleaning up all the leaves in the yard, not to mention I gotta throw out all the water soaked stuff I stored when my basement craw space got flooded from all the rain...been working on that between breaks during the day. Idk if you can understand that, or not, but it is a pita.

Like sit around and wait for snowfall?

Some sit in the saloon and drink away

If you want to find all the cops they're hanging out in the donutshop
Pizza shop in the next town where my shop has been. I've seen cops numerous times coming out with a stack of pizzas boxes, and meals loading them into their cop cars. Maybe some are for the jail birds back at the cop house, who knows?

special delivery for tacoJoel...

@TermlessHGW

1 day ago
@mke6489 you must be insane. If I had previous gen Tundra I wouldn't sell it for any money. That thing is built better and will last longer than any of the new trucks on the market. Of course I'm thinking from my perspective, which is taking care of my cars and doing all the maintenance on time. If you don't want to do that then buying or leasing a new vehicle every 3 to 5 years is probably the way to go.

comments from this scroll it down and see

The chassis on that gen2 tundra looked just as rusty as my gen1 tundra with the exhaust ready fall apart. I loved my gen1 but there comes a time it's not worth putting more into it. This gen 2 tundra is going to be the same. Imo, the only thing that keeps saving these trucks is that 4.7 v8 engine.

yessir, THAT is ChicagoLand rust 4ya

bless that sweetie at the BP on that salty day :)

Back