The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

1705591404474.png

Over 2,000 weather-related incidents reported in Nebraska since last week​

INCOLN, Neb. (KTIV) - Nebraska State Patrol (NSP) and the Nebraska Department of Transportation (NDOT) have been working to reopen 1,700 miles of highways that remained closed during the winter storm from Jan. 13 to Jan. 16.

These teams continue to work to widen traffic lanes through areas of Nebraska that have been impacted the greatest and assist drivers who have become stranded on roadways across the state of Nebraska.

The lake here is not all that huge, but it has currents running though it. The lake is over 70' deep in places. State has it listed as a trout management lake. You'll catch mostly brown's, and rainbows now ice fishing. It was an unreal lake for catching jumbo yellow, and blue perch years ago, but the state decided they wanted trout to become the lakes main game fish. I've caught just about every native freshwater type fish in that lake from bullheads to bass over the decades.

Whiteout conditions on highway i80 wheelin' it from stinkin lincoln in the blowing snow
I had to slow it down to about 60 from 75 to flip the switch on the 4wd, it kept beeping otherwise
Then witnessed some small car going the other direction in semi heavy traffic 3 lanes
They were sliding sideways right down the middle of i80 :oops: o_O :oops: in traffic

Local snow squall alert
Extreme hazardous travel potential deadly
Get offf the roads
Delay travel
Temps going to zero with sticky snow on the roads 3 to 5 inches

Just got back from my dentist visit....all is well. Been snowing lightly all morning. I stopped off to pickup a lobster roll for lunch. Frigging ripoff $12 for the lobster roll, but hardly any lobster...just a lot of mayo, and chives. :mad:

I would tell you, if I tasted any lobster in it. I think there was a hint of some type of new england lobster. Heck you can harvest lobsters in long lsland sound here. Whether maine or here...they taste, and look similar.

That is his normal look. He needed a groom session in that pic.

He is my Shadow.

You prolly got a lubster roll. You know a small imitation version of the real thing.

He might be your shadow, but he sure looks like a grumpy little bastard. lol
As far as the lobster roll, I gotten them once in awhile there before....they've always been decent.

@tacojoel. Yeah, there are times he looks like the Predator in the Schwartznegger movies.

The little dipstick is too socialized. He has yet to meet a stranger. He'll sniff the stranger, then sit down with tail anxiously wiggling hoping for a pet or scratch behind the ears.

So today is a sad day but a good day. My Kansas son called me tonight and informed me he and his new wife will be driving his Taco up to Kansas City tomorrow morning to drop it off to its new owner. He got $19,000 for his 2014 2nd gen Tacoma.

As I posted somewhere, he got him his dream pickup truck 2021 Dodge Rebel 1500 last November for $50,000 and has no regrets about his newest daily driver. You can see the Rebel tailgate in the 1st picture.

I'm happy for him but I'm sad to see one of our Taco's leaving the family. He road tripped that sweet thing all over Kansas, Colorado and New Mexico going West, Oklahoma and Texas going South, and Missouri, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida going East,

With a grand total of 154,345 miles, he paid $290 for the interior, exterior, engine compartment, and the headlights professionally detailed in Wichita today which are the photos you are looking at. I'm gonna miss this pickup truck.

Attachments

• image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 3
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 3
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg