The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Hey jay, whats going on with that invincible gen1 of yours? Been just informed you're looking for a shop to rebuild your engine. That would be insanely costly, unless you do it all yourself.

Well you should,....been told you asked on tw how they were. For $5-6k they ought to be real good. Those 3.4 engines are not cheap to rebuild, let alone the cost of a shop having to pull, and reinstall the motor is probably another $2500-3k. Any normal owner would probably sell the truck as is, or part it out. Heck you have the differentials, and transfer case that can't be far behind...both major ticket items. Cut your loss's while you can, or your going to end up like friends son.

Last edited:
Yeah tires/wheels alone, combined with gen1 body pieces will be worth more than what you can unload a complete high mileage truck for. Any serious car thief can tell you that.

Nonsense is pouring countless dollars into an old used up truck when you have no clue how to fix anything yourself. From what I've been told by others....there are some real ignorant, or just clueless members that are on that tw gen1 forum, excluding the ones are are very mechanically inclined already. Imo, the reports I get from that tw gen1 forum sounds like the younger crowd that now owns those tacos, and are now stuck trying to fix all the issues an old worn out truck has. While it's fine to learn at any age, but If you just don't have the mechanical, or physical ability, you gotta have enough commonsense to figure when you've had enough.

Last edited:
You need to have one of these large apple/Mac computer monitors....the date comes up right on the screen after it boots up large enough where you can't miss it, then remains at the bottom of the screen till I turn the computer off. No need anymore to wonder what date it is.

:rolleyes: I've come to a consensus you need to condense all your junk video threads into one thread...called it '' The bs thread of junk video's to rule them all''

Last edited:
Thats why it needs to be put all under one roof/thread.....you answered it right. No need to search different threads for various types of garbage....garbage is garbage, or is some types of garbage better than other types....what say you?.....others be free to chime in....this is serious stuff.
Maybe even have sub-categories under one main bs thread.

Last edited:
Back