The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Back in the day we use to get 1.59 cad, to 1.00 American when we exchanged our US dollars at a bank up there. I could recall one time our u.s. dollar was worth less when I was up there.

Reminds of when I was a kid living in Detroit. It was the early 70s, I was about 4 or 5 and was being taught about money. With Windsor being just across the river, we had many Canadians living in the neighborhood. I would ask our Canadian neighbors when they went to that exotic land, if they would bring me back some of that Canadian money, because it looked cool and colorful.

I gave them something like $10, and I was given back much more in return. So, in my mind, I could become rich by converting all of my dollars into Canadian. Hey, it worked in my 5 year-old mind.

Reminds of when I was a kid living in Detroit. It was the early 70s, I was about 4 or 5 and was being taught about money. With Windsor being just across the river, we had many Canadians living in the neighborhood. I would ask our Canadian neighbors when they went to that exotic land, if they would bring me back some of that Canadian money, because it looked cool and colorful.

I gave them something like $10, and I was given back much more in return. So, in my mind, I could become rich by converting all of my dollars into Canadian. Hey, it worked in my 5 year-old mind.
Certain places like sled shops in quebec, back in the day, those guys had to work pretty hard for a buck compared to the ones that got paid here in the u.s....When on a vacation snowmobiling in quebec, I had friends that brought their ski-doo's up there a day early to have their guys go through them, as the cost of service was a lot less.

Montana bans ticktock :eek:
The entire USA should ban that app. Read the ToS and Service Agreement for it. You give them permission to take full control of whatever you have it installed on. It is worded in such a way that even if you are not using the app at the time, it can use any function and access any data on your hardware. Not even Google Maps or Location Service is this intrusive.

So this year I have had a full-truck search by the USA border guards and the Canadian guards
Do I need to make it the trifecta and also get searched by the Mexican border guards
LMAO :eek: :eek:

Well I certainly thot the empire state NY would be a fun wheel... 1st time adventure thru the whole state

Made it to Syracuse from the Canadian border at the end of US eastern half of route 2 and I am not impressed in the least
It's worse than the major i80 thruway in NewBraska

Rolled thru half the empire state from south of Syracuse to Buffalo on US route 20, a much better hilly wheel and not much traffic except thru the various small town USA
US route 20 is the longest in the country and it felt like home :oops:
It was very well paved unlike it is in Illinois

I guess if you're in no hurry, and want to see americana, rt 20 is nice. Back in the day, I once took the back roads from ma. through the catskills when going to undillia in south berlin ny, after being asked to help out in the ktm pits for the u.s. 250 motocross grand prix.

Last edited:
whenever are the iowa dot going to get that i80 fixed proper in its entirety border to border

holy FcknShT some stretches on that road are nasty and yet others are quite pleasant to wheel on

whenever are the iowa dot going to get that i80 fixed proper in its entirety border to border

holy FcknShT some stretches on that road are nasty and yet others are quite pleasant to wheel on
Its you truck not being very compliant due to all the miles on the chassis without the needed service

There's more to it than just new shocks. Weren't you complaining not long ago how your truck was handling?

that appeared to be a wheel that was seriously out of balance and or possibly road damaged that it would wobble on the roadForce machine at DT and had to be over-weighted to balance right on target

Back