TRUCK GUNS!! Rifles? Handgun?

Truck guns. Let’s make some liberals cry and talk hardware. I’d like to add a rifle to mine, but I am still researching ways to secure it. What do you guys keep in your Taco (Rifles or Handguns), and how are you securing them?
Glock in my shoulder holster and my 1911 in the console

Well with the way things are going around here, as of yesterday, I'm upgrading my carry to a 1911full size with an officer size as backup. Truck long gun is now Springfield Scout Squad. If problems come there will likely be large numbers to deal with.

Even back then any firearms or explosives like m-80's were a no no inside schools here. You'd be suspended big time if caught. I took a big chance during hunting season keeping my .22 rife locked in my vehicle which was in the parking lot on school grounds.

Since there was no on site parking at any of the schools I attended for students, keeping a rifle or shotgun in my car wasn't an issue. But if anyone had ever done a complete search, they'd have found quite a few pistols in the desks of the teachers. Many were WW II vets.

When I go to the range it’s usually with a few rifles & pistols in carry cases, most ‘gun locker’ options I’ve seen are either for rifles that don’t have grips/accessories or don’t accommodate a carry case. I can stow everything in the back of the cab but that’s not as secure as a lockable trunk. Right now adding a lock to the tailgate and a lockable tonneau seems to be my best option.

Glock 19 always on my person or in my console safe if I'm in a sitting duck zone, sometimes the big black scary gun that's banned in California unless it's neutered goes with me too.

Truck guns. Let’s make some liberals cry and talk hardware. I’d like to add a rifle to mine, but I am still researching ways to secure it. What do you guys keep in your Taco (Rifles or Handguns), and how are you securing them?
Taurus 9mm and a Glock 9mm. Though I’m
Responsible and got my ccw done it’s legal. I’ve never permanently carried a Rifle other than when I’m going out to the desert to shoot. But yeah.

I wish it were that simple here. Cops frown on you if carrying. They want that left to them. At any rate my handgun, and other firearms stays locked in a safe, and gun cabinet inside my home. Displaying a rifle, or shotgun in a truck is a sure way to be pulled over.
Guessing you’re in california right?

Ever since the sandy hook mass shooting we've had that 10 round magazine cap also, which imo is another useless law. Someone with evil intentions will just carry more magazines, or you can still obtain bigger magazines without trying too hard.
Yeah. I never understood that but that’s their mentality to say “oh this’ll fix it, only let them carry 10 round clips. Yeah. Sure. That’ll fix it. Unbelievable

Back