Want to upgrade wheels/tires with no lift

I hope so it'll be 3 weeks thursday and its not bending alot but knee was real bad to begin with right leg has a lot more range of motion . been driving the Taco went to the dump and got new inspection sticker ? Good thing its orange so colors wont clash with my truck lol :)

I've got a 2018 Tacoma SR5 got stock 245/75r16 on there now only cause the dealer gave me new tires as part of the sale....once these run out I'm going to no lift (since it ain't 4x4) go up to 265/75r16 I was thinking the ko2 but I'm going with the Bridgestone AT REVO3... Most bang for your buck and they run quiet on city roads

I've got a 2018 Tacoma SR5 got stock 245/75r16 on there now only cause the dealer gave me new tires as part of the sale....once these run out I'm going to no lift (since it ain't 4x4) go up to 265/75r16 I was thinking the ko2 but I'm going with the Bridgestone AT REVO3... Most bang for your buck and they run quiet on city roads
Imo, if you can keep the tire weight under 40 lbs.....the lighter the better, you'll maintain better fuel economy and performance. Been hearing too many guys installing bigger heavier tires, and complaining how their fuel mileage now sucks.

There is a reason why your particular model truck came with its brand/type of tires. Its not only cost. Toyota will test many different sets, and brand tires on their trucks, and then choose the ones with best performance, and fuel economy for that trim/model.

There is a reason why your particular model truck came with its brand/type of tires. Its not only cost. Toyota will test many different sets, and brand tires on their trucks, and then choose the ones with best performance, and fuel economy for that trim/model.
I work in the tire industry. The only reason why Toyota chose the tires that are on my truck stock is due to gas mileage. I don't mind loosing 2-5mpg going with a slightly bigger tire. To be honest I'm not thrilled with the tire options in the 245/75R16 size. The Firestone destination Le2 is what came stock which isn't a bad tire... But me personally, I want a more aggressive look on my taco. The Bridgestone REVO 3 weighs only 39 lbs each max inflate and the 31" tire will look better on the truck!!

Back