Wash and wax?

i-wL5WfW3-M.jpg

Has anyone tried that new meguires spay ceramic wax? I watched a utube video on it and if it works as advertised can't be beat for price and ease of use. Ive been gonna try it but ive got so many partial bottles of other stuff laying around I either need to use what I already have or at least clean house before I buy something else.

I’m trying it now now but I already had a good coat of Meguiar’s Ultimate Wax on. Seems pretty good right now but time will tell.

there are a few euro wax products out there basically cleans and waxes as you spray....one section at a time and in the shade....
I use that unless extremely dirty then it's old school wash and was with turtle wax in a can......

The best stuff i've use on our prius is the turtle ceramic hybrid wash. It cleans which leaving a decent coating that lasts far longer than any wax job.
If you really want to get serious never needing a wash, and wax job, have a professional ceramic coating done.

I tried meguiars gold class car wash. Wasn't that impressed with it. Not very soapy. I love meguiars other products- interior protectant and trim restorer especially. Anyone tried the spray on wax stuff?
I use their ceramic wax stuff spray on rinse off. But the first application I use a brush and lightly wipe it in so to speak. Then once that is done. A wisp of that stuff and rinse off done.

Back