What did you do with your Taco today

Try registering it as a home built boat. Many times the regulations are more open for home builds.
Right now I've been stripping old shingles off my barn finding lots of rotten plywood underneath with the end of the rafters needing a section spliced in. A few hrs. of that chit, and I need a break. Boat has been placed on the back burner for now.
Well I didn’t do shlt. But the ole lady racked 600 miles to haul back a sno thrower an a forgotten mountain bike. The sno thrower needs a new carb. 18 bucks. I had it running with starter fluid. But not long enough to see it work. The bike I just lubed up with lithium grease and aired up both tires. Seems to ride all right.
I take it you couldn't fix/rebuild the carb. My brother bought a Chinese replacement carb cheap for his snowblower, and couldn't make it work, as he claimed there was some differences between it, and the original one. He ended up buying an original for nearly $80. I rebuild his old one...we tried it, and it works perfect. Now he's got a spare. I've bought those Chinese carbs for my stihl chainsaw, and hedge trimer. They all had more than the idle screw the original carb had. They came with adjustable high, and low speed jetting screws to, which was nice. I got those pieces of power equipment running better than they ever ran when new.

Gave mine a seriously needed wash and interior clean. Last of the winter schmutz plus 3-1000 mile road trips in rain, hail, high winds, pounds of bug sushi on the leading surfaces...........

More long road trips are in the future.

In the next 6 weeks I'll be relocating. So, home hunting and such plus a move.

Did you know that all is needed is Nebraska's new governor signature to do away with the arcane helmet law that's been the law for so many decades

Weak...
Helmets are NOT necessary for those some riders that prefer the freedom thrill and whatnot

File it under your body your choice
Don't dicktate to I

Last edited:
Nothing like surviving a serious head injury to become a burden to family and society.

Do you wear your seat belt when driving a car or truck???

Thanks......I'm wearing my full coverage helmet. All the excuses to not wear are just excuses and hold no rational.

sorry, I went farther......:rolleyes:

you can get a serious head injury or worse whilst wearing a helmet

wear it or PAY the commie state 50$ fine

yer body yer choice wearing that helmet
i am certainly not ever telling anyone they gotta wear a helmet nor frowning upon someone for not doing so

but when U force I to don one by law then a line has been crossed

There is a significant difference between "can" and "will" get a head injury.

If you ride a motorcycle without a helmet, please please be sure your Driver's License has you listed as an organ donor.

Well I raced bikes back in the day and suffered 2 serious concussions over the years. I have no doubt I probably wouldn't be posting this, if I wasn't wearing a helmet. Incidentally the helmet did its job absorbing much of the impact, as it was badly cracked.
There is a significant difference between "can" and "will" get a head injury.

If you ride a motorcycle without a helmet, please please be sure your Driver's License has you listed as an organ donor.
I've always been an organ donor on my DL, yet I do wear a helmet.

Getting back to the tacoma...went back to home cheapo for the last sheet of plywood.....found everyone they had left in stock damaged in some manor. I took the best one, telling them I wanted a discount for its condition. They gave me 20% off. Hauled my ass back home to tack down that last piece, just got it done before the big thunder booms booms came. Still raining right now.

So U wish to force the helmet law or else down everybody's throats or else a fine or even more?

Back