What have you done to your Tacoma today?

In at DT gettin' the wheels road forced balance and rotated
Perhaps a front wheel became unbalanced again and cpntroble to steering wobble at highway speeds

A 94 T100 pulled into lot a bit after with 185k
Lots of bodyrott and crusty frame but the guys had it for 12yrs and says the frame has not been patched or any holes yet

Were these 94 frame made of better material?

Gave a guy in a Yukon a battery jumpstart today in the parking lot of the park visitor center I was at
The battry in my rig is almost 8 years old!
It keeps on going but for how much longer!?!

What have you done to your Tacoma today?​

Well today my Amazon order arrived. I got tired of fishin for change every time I pull up through the drive-thru at fast food joints so I got me a McGill coin changer. Ya know, the kind from the 50's that the car-hop girls wore around their waist. Not sure where I'm going to install it inside the cab though….

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 2
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • image3 copy.jpeg
    image3 copy.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • image4 copy.jpeg
    image4 copy.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
I didn't know those contraptions were made anymore. Had one as a paperboy.
Consider mounting it on the center console on the passenger side down low near the foot wheel.....next to the gear shift.

I've got a cubby hole in the dash holding a fistful of change. Not very handy, but I figure I had to wait for my order so they can wait while I dig out and count change......

I didn't know those contraptions were made anymore. Had one as a paperboy.
Consider mounting it on the center console on the passenger side down low near the foot wheel.....next to the gear shift.

I've got a cubby hole in the dash holding a fistful of change. Not very handy, but I figure I had to wait for my order so they can wait while I dig out and count change......
Funny you should mention that cubby-hole in the dash. My 2014 Sport and 2016 Sport had that cubby-hole and just like you that's wear I kept all the loose change. The 2020 Sport doesn't have that which is why I ended up getting something online. And I misspoke, I found it on ebay not Amazon. It was only 21 bucks. :)

Took the truck into a new state to conquer in the rust belt
wheeled the bitch right on thru the middle centre of Columbus Ohio, if that's the state capital I missed it lol
what.a.riot
Got lost once and almost twice, road signs are sh!tty or just missing

What have you done to your Tacoma today?​

Well today my Amazon order arrived. I got tired of fishin for change every time I pull up through the drive-thru at fast food joints so I got me a McGill coin changer. Ya know, the kind from the 50's that the car-hop girls wore around their waist. Not sure where I'm going to install it inside the cab though….
You know, it's one thing I miss when I had a tundra...it came factory with a coin collection holder for all my spare change. All the tacoma now has is Cup Holders...a lot of them.

Filled 17.98 gallons for $3.57 after my trip to St. Louis and back.

Yep......$0.199/gal. Thank you to the local grocery store and their Fuel Perks incentive.

Normal in this area today is $3.48/gal. Seems to change every hour or so. 2 days ago it was $3.59/gal.

Didn't spend (aka saved) ...$59.00

Last edited:
wheeled it across some river, mighta been the Ohio river, into another new state truck or I have not ever been too, they call it West Virginia because it's west of Virginia??
Now gotta wheel it back on over that river

Filled 17.98 gallons for $3.57 after my trip to St. Louis and back.

Yep......$0.199/gal. Thank you to the local grocery store and their Fuel Perks incentive.

Normal in this area today is $3.48/gal. Seems to change every hour or so. 2 days ago it was $3.59/gal.

Didn't spend (aka saved) ...$59.00
I've got a stop and shop and shop grocery Go card that gives me points toward grocery purchase's or shell gas savings. I got 60 cents a gallon off on my fillup yesterday. Instead of paying $3.80 a gallon for 87, it was $3.20.

wheeled it across some river, mighta been the Ohio river, into another new state truck or I have not ever been too, they call it West Virginia because it's west of Virginia??
Now gotta wheel it back on over that river
made it back across that river after the dunkinD break and kept heading south
then nearly 300 miles of downhill travel Which is No joke!! There were a few uphills and level town lands but not many in that long stretch
wheeled the old truck into six states in one day which must be a record days travel for it
770 miles left to trigger 300k then onto 400k
how bizarre :oops:

Grass around here is still very slow growing. Temps are having a tough time warming. This morning's wake up was 33 F.

Need more rain and warm sun.

Just returned from an errand with the truck. Along the way up a city street with traffic lights every block, I pull up to this red traffic light that has a gen2 blue tacoma in the other lane next to me revving his loud ratty sounding 4 cylinder...I peek over and it's a young kid wanting to run my truck to the next light. Light turned green, I never saw him.

Back