What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Going to take a ride to the local nursery to pickup some shrubs and do a little landscaping. I've pretty much prepared my garden for some more planting in the next week, or two. Already got the chard, lettuce, brussel sprouts, radish's, and a few cooler weather tomato plants in. Even my blueberry bushes, and apple tree are starting to bud.....pear tree already has.
Would you like a coconut tree??
I saw a sign off the road yesterday selling them for 10$ ...ten bucks for a coconut tree!!!

Were you a dumpster diner????
No, this friggin wacky refridge in the house for some odd reason, I think froze them, then they thawed out, and rotted in a matter of a few days. I know they were good berries when I bought them.
Would you like a coconut tree??
I saw a sign off the road yesterday selling them for 10$ ...ten bucks for a coconut tree!!!
Don't even mention coconut. From some strange reason I'll barf just from the taste of it. Idk what it is, but I can not eat a coconut.o_O

wheeled it through Little Havana on US-41 east after an exhausting drive to the north glades back roads, a swamp out there
then got a bit lost in heavy downtown Miami afternoon traffic
Oh my my the traffic tie ups with lights and all here are MUCH worse than Chicago I can remember, but road surface is much more pleasant

Also some alligator or several alligator were spotted in the north glades swamp road
The charger on the recorder was outta juice so only some still shots were taken

Gen1 section activity here is pretty much non-existent and really depresses me seriously in a not so good way :(
I goto check on that other place of gen1 tacos and there is much fun to be had all the time

Man....you gotta face it. Gen1s are getting long in the tooth and going the way of the dinosaurs. Fewer and fewer are surviving.

My beloved '89 Toyota Celica GT is long long long gone..................

I could not stand ALWAYS bumping the top of my head climbing into a gen2

The SIZE of that gen3 compared to my little stock truck oh my my it's so big o_O

tacojoel at your age I hope you were signing your will and not divorce paperwork.
Actually it was forms, I'm suing the town in state municipal court on a real estate issue. It's been a pissing contest with this mayor. She knows she's wrong, towns been dragging their feet. Hopefully this action will speed them up so I get this project done.

Back