What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Same as yesterday, drove to work, worked 8 hrs, stopped and picked up 4 bottles of Testors flat red enamel for a project I started Fri on my Truck. Got 1 light coat of self etching primer down on phase 2 of my project and it just dried when Mother Nature decided she didn't want me painting outside. So inside I come and she made everything wet.:furious:
This is my second attempt on this phase as the first didn't go so well, had to start over. This plan should work perfect. Obviously it has to do with plastic. Once I'm done I'll post up a pic of it done. Hopefully this will look good as I've seen a few Tacoma's in the forums with this done. Keeping my fingers crossed!:shutup:

Greased my U-Joints. Need to find a car wash. BAD. ND mud is some of the stickiest, nastiest crap I've ever driven in. I really need to replace the whole rear drive shaft. But, finding one in the middle of nowhere ND isn't as easy as it sounds.

Greased my U-Joints. Need to find a car wash. BAD. ND mud is some of the stickiest, nastiest crap I've ever driven in. I really need to replace the whole rear drive shaft. But, finding one in the middle of nowhere ND isn't as easy as it sounds.

Where in ND are you??? And about the mud I totally agree!

Same old thing, drive to work and back home. Trying to finish my project so I can move to the next one but mother nature is giving me a hard time. Been raining since Friday! :cursing:

Back