What have you done to your Tacoma today?

When we were kids. we'd fish for these humongous green river ells off a nearby bridge at night, then toss them on the highway when a trailer truck came. The mess they made was spectacular.
Well three 18 year olds will spend the next twenty years in prison for throwing patio rocks on to highway traffic. Killing a twenty year old women just coming home from work.
No clue what people are thinking these days.

Tossing any sort of rocks, or rolling old tires into on coming traffic is not good. We never went that far. I've heard of others back in the day doing it though.

Tossing any sort of rocks, or rolling old tires into on coming traffic is not good. We never went that far. I've heard of others back in the day doing it though.
Around this time of year as a self described young punk. We would make a throwable scarecrow, hide behind a roadside hedgerow. So when a car came by we would scream and throw it. Then run like hell. So guilty as charged

Most we ever did on halloween as kids was the old bag of chit trick on mrs nosies concrete porch. It was getting back at the old lady for calling the cops on us all the time. Worked every time.

Got sum of that good tacoJuice today
Shell vPower nitro+ 91 no eth.
Special save at shell day had 1$ off a gallon to use
Maxxed the 20gal limit with a few in the portable red container

Every now and then I can get that pricey tacoJuice
Not all the time though... usually 87 with eth.
I could swear it runs smoother and more chipper with the good stuff

Every now and then I can get that pricey tacoJuice
Not all the time though... usually 87 with eth.
I could swear it runs smoother and more chipper with the good stuff
Oh it does. When I run the good stuff I bury the throttle a few times. Opens up the otherwise dormant full injection the third gens have.

Toyota must of changed stuff with later gen3 3.5 engines as they run no better on higher octane fuels. I've tried multiple tanks of 89, and 92 grade gas in mine, and never saw any change. My truck runs extremely well with 87 all the time. Same as my old 4.7 tundra.

just because U don't 'see' a change does not necessarily mean U don't 'feel' a change

:confused:

I upgrade the octane occasionally just for the added detergent they use. ( shell)
If your fuel has 10% ethanol in it, that alone will keep your fuel system clean. I ran some seafoam in my past engine every 30k miles. Never had any fuel problems. Toyota only recommends putting top tier fuel in your tank, at least thats what's my owners manual states, so at least you know your getting a fuel with a decent amount of detergents.

Shouldn't, at least not a whole lot more. 87 from a top tier brand isn't as expensive as it was months ago. I recently used my stop&shop go card, and bought shell 87 for about 2.90 a gal.

Back